This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

No achievement heroes

#11stormywaters(Topic Creator)Posted 8/30/2011 11:42:11 AM
Thanks guys, My friends is wanting to do a challenge and see how many games he can complete while still keeping a gamerscore of 0. Odd thing I know but apparently really hard to do as most games just hand out points in some fashion.
---
Nice up and coming podcast: www.UndergroundGeekNetwork.com
#12GawdDawgsPosted 8/30/2011 1:20:19 PM
Perfect Dark Zero gives very little points for completing it's campaign. It gives you like 25 points or something for beating it on normal (and higher on higher difficulties). Almost every achievement in that game is for multiplayer.

I know it's not 0, but still really low.
---
It does not matter where we go. It is not the destination that matters...it is the journey.
#13EnigmaGamerPosted 8/30/2011 2:06:16 PM
Just remembered you could beat the Halo games on Easy, and you would miss most or all of the achievements, with maybe a few possible for doing certain things. Obviously most people play Normal or higher, so they would get some.
---
Currently Playing:Various JRPGs, Various Shmups, Halo : Reach, and some other games. Because I'm too lazy to ever update this.
#14scoobydoobydontPosted 8/30/2011 4:46:33 PM
DoAX2
---
Sometimes questions are more important than answers.
#15ACHEEKSMALLOYPosted 8/30/2011 6:51:30 PM
well beating quake 2 gets you all the achievements but they all add up to 0
---
http://almightycheeks.hubpages.com/
#16Michael__ColePosted 8/30/2011 6:59:41 PM
The easy 1000G one. Only game I can think of whereby you can complete it, and you do not earn any score for doing so (likely because you already unlocked the full 1000 several hours ago...)

You could complete it with 0GS. All the achievements are for combos. As long as you never rack up a 10-hit combo, it's possible.*

* I haven't played it. Maybe there's a boss that only takes damage from 10-hit combos, making it impossible.
---
Oh my!
#17Skribbz1990Posted 8/30/2011 7:00:21 PM
Onechanbara on easy.
Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 if you don't buy any swimsuits.

That's all I know of.
---
Not changing this sig until tomorrow. Started yesterday.
All the consoles suck equally.
#18TheLightsAreOnPosted 8/30/2011 7:23:51 PM
DeathSmiles. Change the default settings, and Achievements are all locked.