This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

gears of war 3 will set a new benchmark for tps

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. gears of war 3 will set a new benchmark for tps
4 years ago#111
all_that_juice posted...
Gee what a shock! Someone makes topic about a 360 exclusive game, on the 360 exclusive board like they're supposed to, and Sony Ponies invade the topic to trumpet their precious PS3 exclusive.

^ So you're implying that it takes a sony pony to appreciate the Uncharted series and predict that U3 could possibly end up being better than GOW3?

Gee. That's weird. Because I can appreciate both Gears of War AND Uncharted. And I can make my own decision about which one I'm more excited about, regardless of which board I'm on. Yes, very weird indeed. How is that even possible? So strange.

---
---
[This moderator or administrator was deleted at the request of this message.]
4 years ago#112
all_that_juice posted...
Where have you been this gen? People don't care about single player.

... Except for the ones who do.

I mean, sure a small minority are into shooters for the single player, but the vast majority will never touch it.

That's all well and good, but I prefer shooters like Bioshock, Vanquish, and The Darkness to Gears, Call of Duty, and Killzone. I don't pretend to be in the majority.

Also, I don't think that just because a game has more mass appeal means that it's better. Using that logic, one could argue Wii Fit is the best game of this generation.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. gears of war 3 will set a new benchmark for tps

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived