This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

gears of war 3 will set a new benchmark for tps

#111ChiliPupPosted 9/2/2011 1:24:22 PM
all_that_juice posted...
Gee what a shock! Someone makes topic about a 360 exclusive game, on the 360 exclusive board like they're supposed to, and Sony Ponies invade the topic to trumpet their precious PS3 exclusive.

^ So you're implying that it takes a sony pony to appreciate the Uncharted series and predict that U3 could possibly end up being better than GOW3?

Gee. That's weird. Because I can appreciate both Gears of War AND Uncharted. And I can make my own decision about which one I'm more excited about, regardless of which board I'm on. Yes, very weird indeed. How is that even possible? So strange.

---
---
[This moderator or administrator was deleted at the request of this message.]
#112CyricsServantPosted 9/2/2011 1:59:25 PM(edited)
all_that_juice posted...
Where have you been this gen? People don't care about single player.

... Except for the ones who do.

I mean, sure a small minority are into shooters for the single player, but the vast majority will never touch it.

That's all well and good, but I prefer shooters like Bioshock, Vanquish, and The Darkness to Gears, Call of Duty, and Killzone. I don't pretend to be in the majority.

Also, I don't think that just because a game has more mass appeal means that it's better. Using that logic, one could argue Wii Fit is the best game of this generation.