This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

WHY Oh WHY OH WHYYYYY XBOX GAME CREATURES?!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. WHY Oh WHY OH WHYYYYY XBOX GAME CREATURES?!
4 years ago#1
So i'm assuming that we (ppl who make games for microsoft) don't know how to make a game without it being 1st person anymore... -______- ... Like COME ON!! Every game doesn't have to be 1st person! It starts to get really stale and unoriginal. This is my opinion of course, but there are so many games out there that would play better in 3rd person. Really, I dont understand the hype with 1st person games. It was once cool, but now it needs to just slow down.

Sorry, but I'm just venting and seeing if anyone has a similar opinion.
---
GT: BiGGWiLL831
4 years ago#2
Yeah it is starting to get a little annoying, but there are some third person games coming out. Gears of war 3 and Batman Arkham City should do the trick.
4 years ago#3
For every XBLA game you name that's First Person, I'll name 20 that aren't. Now run along.
4 years ago#4
Personally I rather enjoy the first person view point my self. After years of top down, side scrolling, and 3rd person I'm glad this generation the FPS view is shining. For me it's the best view point for gaming and truly puts you in the shoes of the character.
---
Trapped in time. Surrounded by evil. Low on gas.
4 years ago#5
anymore opinions?
---
GT: BiGGWiLL831
4 years ago#6
i enjoy a game if its good, perspective doesnt matter in the least
---
"When these hands are crushing your throat, your dying breath won't be an appeal to god, it'll be, thank you Killbane"- Killbane
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. WHY Oh WHY OH WHYYYYY XBOX GAME CREATURES?!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived