This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Xbox Allies?

#1SuperSuikodenPosted 9/3/2011 7:45:37 AM
I know that NIS, Level-5 and Naughty Dog are PS3 allies.
But who are Xbox allies, I only know mistwalker but no longer makes games for 360, is there anyone else?
---
No more "exclusive" & non-exclusive jrpgs on 360 = HELL YA MS.
#2DarkKnghtAnonPosted 9/3/2011 7:48:10 AM
Is there gonna be a war soon or something?
---
pics (murals included) http://www.flickr.com/photos/33208775@N04/?saved=1
http://card.mygamercard.net/nxe/shadowmoses05.png
#3SuperSuikoden(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2011 7:51:34 AM
DarkKnghtAnon posted...
Is there gonna be a war soon or something?

fixed: best friends.
---
No more "exclusive" & non-exclusive jrpgs on 360 = HELL YA MS.
#4RPG_ApostlePosted 9/3/2011 8:23:27 AM
Xbox has partnerships with 343, Epic, used to have one with Bungie, used to have one with BioWare (although not as strong as Epic), and they have strong partnerships with smaller developers like Twisted Pixel.

Also, for some reason, it seems they have a good thing with Sega.
---
"Dragon Age 2 will last a while and with that head injury there is a chance you might enjoy it" -seb03
#5_SCOTSLADPosted 9/3/2011 8:27:11 AM
Only silly fanboy's think that game dev's hate each other, and this Sony - Microsoft 'war' sure there is very vicious competition but also mutual respect.

Naughty Dog thanked Bungie** & Infinity Ward in the credits for UC2.

**Correct me if I am wrong but I am sure Bungie was still part of Microsoft then.
---
"I just heard a *FUMP* sound, like that of a billion fanboy heads exploding in unison."
#6RPG_ApostlePosted 9/3/2011 8:39:37 AM
scotslad posted...
Only silly fanboy's think that game dev's hate each other, and this Sony - Microsoft 'war' sure there is very vicious competition but also mutual respect.

Naughty Dog thanked Bungie** & Infinity Ward in the credits for UC2.

**Correct me if I am wrong but I am sure Bungie was still part of Microsoft then.

They were.

I don't think SuperSuikoden implied they hate eachother (although I skimmed the original post). It is interesting, though, to see what companies do when they have exclusive deals.

I only own a 360 but I'd love to play Uncharted and inFamous. They're great games. But until I get a PS3 or a miracle happens, I get to play Gears of War, get first access to various DLC, Halo (I'm not a fan but others are), etc.

It's a trade-off. I think that the 360 is oversaturated with shooters (or thats this generation in general), and I like PS3s library.

As far as developers, people go to different companies all the time. They're all friends, they respect eachother. There are few developers who have issues, such as DICE/Treyarch and EA/Activision. I don't know if that's good or bad for the industry.
---
"Dragon Age 2 will last a while and with that head injury there is a chance you might enjoy it" -seb03
#7FFTHEWINNERPosted 9/3/2011 8:58:02 AM
RPG_Apostle posted...
Xbox has partnerships with 343, Epic, used to have one with Bungie, used to have one with BioWare (although not as strong as Epic), and they have strong partnerships with smaller developers like Twisted Pixel.

The yakuza series says hi.
---
WHO AM I?FFTHEWINNER. WHO ARE YOU?URTHELOSER
http://i.imgur.com/xgSex.png
#8RPG_ApostlePosted 9/3/2011 8:59:24 AM
FFTHEWINNER posted...
RPG_Apostle posted...

The yakuza series says hi.

Point taken, but I was thinking of all the Sonic games on the Arcade and the addition of Sonic CD (Which I believe, as of right now, will be exclusive to 360. I could be wrong, though).

I completely overlooked the Yakuza series. Stupid, since I loved parts 1 and 2.
---