This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you could only get one game per month this fall/holiday season?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. If you could only get one game per month this fall/holiday season?

User Info: kungfuj0

kungfuj0
5 years ago#11
September: none. I don't even know what's coming out this month except Gears3, which I will probably rent at some point. I have no plans to buy anything this month.

October: Forza 4. Nothing else even comes close.

November: Saint's Row 3. Again, nothing else matters to me.

December: If I have FM4 and SR3 out of my system by then, then I might get something else that I missed, like Skyrim or Gears. Nothing solid planned for that month either.

Jan/Feb. Same as December.

March: Mass Effect 3. I couldn't leave this topic without putting that in there!
Kungfuj0

User Info: Ninjuggalotus

Ninjuggalotus
5 years ago#12
September: FIFA '12

October: Dark Souls

November: Uncharted 3

December: ?
"Come at the king, you best not miss."
"C'mon Alex, you can do it! C'mon Alex, there's nothing to it!."

User Info: DarkElement311

DarkElement311
5 years ago#13
September: Gears 3

October: Batman Arkham City

November: Skyrim

December: Assassin's Creed Rev

User Info: CyricsServant

CyricsServant
5 years ago#14
September: God of War Origins Collection - Two games I haven't played, and its at a reduced price. I'm also a big fan of games. I'm not dying to get my hands on this, but it seems like the best game

Honorable mentions: Rune Factory Frontier: Oceans (PS3 version for HD) and Dead Island.

October: Batman: Arkham City - I fully expect this game to unseat Portal 2 as my GOTY.

Honorable mentions:: Dark Souls and Silent Hill: Downpour... Damn, October is going to be an amazing month. I'd eagerly replace GoW and Max Payne with these games if I could.

November: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - The game I bought my Wii for a couple years ago. After the long wait it better damn well be worth it.

Honorable mentions: Uncharted 3 and Elder Scrolls: Skyrim.

December: Max Payne 3 - Because what else is there? Don't **** this up, Rockstar. I've seen the screencaps.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. If you could only get one game per month this fall/holiday season?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived