This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you could only get one game per month this fall/holiday season?

#11kungfuj0Posted 9/4/2011 10:33:06 AM
September: none. I don't even know what's coming out this month except Gears3, which I will probably rent at some point. I have no plans to buy anything this month.

October: Forza 4. Nothing else even comes close.

November: Saint's Row 3. Again, nothing else matters to me.

December: If I have FM4 and SR3 out of my system by then, then I might get something else that I missed, like Skyrim or Gears. Nothing solid planned for that month either.

Jan/Feb. Same as December.

March: Mass Effect 3. I couldn't leave this topic without putting that in there!
---
Kungfuj0
#12NinjuggalotusPosted 9/4/2011 10:47:00 AM
September: FIFA '12

October: Dark Souls

November: Uncharted 3

December: ?
---
"Come at the king, you best not miss."
"C'mon Alex, you can do it! C'mon Alex, there's nothing to it!."
#13DarkElement311Posted 9/4/2011 2:35:15 PM
September: Gears 3

October: Batman Arkham City

November: Skyrim

December: Assassin's Creed Rev
#14CyricsServantPosted 9/4/2011 2:59:25 PM
September: God of War Origins Collection - Two games I haven't played, and its at a reduced price. I'm also a big fan of games. I'm not dying to get my hands on this, but it seems like the best game

Honorable mentions: Rune Factory Frontier: Oceans (PS3 version for HD) and Dead Island.

October: Batman: Arkham City - I fully expect this game to unseat Portal 2 as my GOTY.

Honorable mentions:: Dark Souls and Silent Hill: Downpour... Damn, October is going to be an amazing month. I'd eagerly replace GoW and Max Payne with these games if I could.

November: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - The game I bought my Wii for a couple years ago. After the long wait it better damn well be worth it.

Honorable mentions: Uncharted 3 and Elder Scrolls: Skyrim.

December: Max Payne 3 - Because what else is there? Don't **** this up, Rockstar. I've seen the screencaps.