This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is there a wired "new d-pad" controller?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Is there a wired "new d-pad" controller?

User Info: Ghetsis

Ghetsis
5 years ago#1
Topic. The d-pad looks nice, but I'd much prefer a wired controller to a wireless one. So are there any official, wired controllers with the new d-pad? I'm not seeing any...
FFXI Valefor: Karnov

User Info: Vecturin

Vecturin
5 years ago#2
I suggest a Razer Onza Professional if you want a quality 360 controller that is wired. It's competitively priced and is in every way superior to every other controller on the market (it's a mechanical gamepad)
What part of "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!" did you not understand?

User Info: JtB23

JtB23
5 years ago#3
The Onza is horrible. Stay away from it.

Ghetsis
5 years ago#4
Bump.

Ghetsis
5 years ago#5
Bump...guessing there's not one?

User Info: krpiper

krpiper
5 years ago#6
there is not, it comes with a play and charge
http://i50.tinypic.com/29decdh.jpg
GT: krpiper

User Info: Ironcondorz

Ironcondorz
5 years ago#7
The wired controller has a better d-pad than its wireless brother, or so I have heard.
Support for future release: "Torchlight 2" by Runic Games, and Jane Jensen's "Gray Matter"

Ghetsis
5 years ago#8
Ah. Well I didn't actually want it for a 360 (though I want to use it with one whenever I get another one,) I wanted it for PC, since FFXI controls like a nightmare with just a keyboard. I used a 360 controller before, and it worked perfectly. I don't want to get a headache trying to get a wireless controller to work on PC (not even sure if I can, I don't have any special computer things,) so that was why I wanted a wired one. Also because I like how wired doesn't need space for a battery pack, so it's lighter and comfier to grip.

Ah well, guess I'll just go for a normal 360 controller then.

User Info: b2trumpet

b2trumpet
5 years ago#9
It would be cool if Gamestop had a spot where you could test controllers. They wouldn't even need to be hooked up to game. Just get the feel of them.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Is there a wired "new d-pad" controller?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived