This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

NAT TYPE, Y U NO OPEn1?

#31Rawrman15(Topic Creator)Posted 9/9/2011 5:02:05 PM
Sorry for the super extreme bump but, suddenly my nat type is open today...wtf?
---
If actions speak louder than words, then why is the pen mightier than the sword?
PSN: Phireblast
#32SquallWindbladePosted 9/9/2011 5:23:03 PM
If your brother isn't logged in when you are, there's a good chance that yours will come up open if you're still in the DMZ.

I have 3 Xbox 360s here and two are almost always moderate while the other is open.

It doesn't really create a lot of issues, but it can occasionally prevent us from joining certain friends.
---
Current field of study: Game Software Development
SOLVING ALL PROBLEMS WITH THE MAXIMUM POSSIBLE AMOUNT OF BLOODSHED IS JUST THE FURBY WAY.
#33FustmonkeyPosted 9/9/2011 7:45:17 PM

If your brother isn't logged in when you are, there's a good chance that yours will come up open if you're still in the DMZ.

I have 3 Xbox 360s here and two are almost always moderate while the other is open.

It doesn't really create a lot of issues, but it can occasionally prevent us from joining certain friends.

Dlink... Dlink... Dlink!
---
Fix your NAT: http://www.freewebs.com/haximo/ports.htm
#34Rawrman15(Topic Creator)Posted 9/9/2011 10:29:28 PM
^ really wish i could resort to that...

Cause' i'm back to moderate lol
---
If actions speak louder than words, then why is the pen mightier than the sword?
PSN: Phireblast
#35SquallWindbladePosted 9/10/2011 6:38:34 AM
I don't use anything but Cisco because I've never had any problems with them and they're always available on the cheap side.

I don't usually have all 3 360s playing online at the same time, so it usually doesn't matter.
---
Current field of study: Game Software Development
SOLVING ALL PROBLEMS WITH THE MAXIMUM POSSIBLE AMOUNT OF BLOODSHED IS JUST THE FURBY WAY.
#36tnallaG_sungaMPosted 9/10/2011 7:12:33 AM
I haven't read any of the posts, but try to update your firmware for the router.