This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

NAT TYPE, Y U NO OPEn1?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. NAT TYPE, Y U NO OPEn1?
4 years ago#31
Sorry for the super extreme bump but, suddenly my nat type is open today...wtf?
---
If actions speak louder than words, then why is the pen mightier than the sword?
PSN: Phireblast
4 years ago#32
If your brother isn't logged in when you are, there's a good chance that yours will come up open if you're still in the DMZ.

I have 3 Xbox 360s here and two are almost always moderate while the other is open.

It doesn't really create a lot of issues, but it can occasionally prevent us from joining certain friends.
---
Current field of study: Game Software Development
SOLVING ALL PROBLEMS WITH THE MAXIMUM POSSIBLE AMOUNT OF BLOODSHED IS JUST THE FURBY WAY.
4 years ago#33

If your brother isn't logged in when you are, there's a good chance that yours will come up open if you're still in the DMZ.

I have 3 Xbox 360s here and two are almost always moderate while the other is open.

It doesn't really create a lot of issues, but it can occasionally prevent us from joining certain friends.

Dlink... Dlink... Dlink!
---
Fix your NAT: http://www.freewebs.com/haximo/ports.htm
4 years ago#34
^ really wish i could resort to that...

Cause' i'm back to moderate lol
---
If actions speak louder than words, then why is the pen mightier than the sword?
PSN: Phireblast
4 years ago#35
I don't use anything but Cisco because I've never had any problems with them and they're always available on the cheap side.

I don't usually have all 3 360s playing online at the same time, so it usually doesn't matter.
---
Current field of study: Game Software Development
SOLVING ALL PROBLEMS WITH THE MAXIMUM POSSIBLE AMOUNT OF BLOODSHED IS JUST THE FURBY WAY.
4 years ago#36
I haven't read any of the posts, but try to update your firmware for the router.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. NAT TYPE, Y U NO OPEn1?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived