This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Perfect Dazrk Zero question

#1GSPgreasesPosted 9/8/2011 8:10:30 PM
I just played the multiplayer in the demo with the bots & wanted to know can you adjust their aggressiveness & intelligence?

We were all running around but they sometimes they ignored me or didnt shoot me immediately when in close.

Also the amount of damage you can take is like Halo which i dont mind but can damage be adjusted aswell? So only a few shots can put you down.
#2tehjoey9170Posted 9/8/2011 9:32:26 PM
You can change the bots difficulty level so they are more aggressive and IIRC there is a few personalities you can give them which makes them behave a different way. The damage for weapons though can't be changed.
---
I'm not biased,I hate all systems equally
#3GSPgreases(Topic Creator)Posted 9/8/2011 10:32:17 PM
Well just wanted to know how deep the system goes. I like the demo & ordered the game. In the demo you cant change any thing so i had to ask what could you do in the full game

I atleast should be able to select the weapons, no armor & amount of players i assume.
#4tehjoey9170Posted 9/8/2011 10:48:53 PM
Yep. Not sure about the armor but I'll fire it up tonight and check it out for you.
---
#5tehjoey9170Posted 9/9/2011 9:35:53 PM
yeah played it last night and from what I played you can't shut the armor off. But you can make it so it can't be picked up.

But if you are going for headshots it doesn't matter if they are wearing armor.
---
#6GSPgreases(Topic Creator)Posted 9/10/2011 12:38:51 AM
Thanks for taking the time out & looking into that for me

After playing the demo a few more times i noticed the headshot kills are indeed 1 shot kills.

And this site http://perfectdark.retropixel.net/pdzero/weapons/ says certain weapons have certain stats like Range/Damage/Accuracy.

I played & tried to test this & i cant deny the damage for certain weapons bring more power & quicker kills.

Really enjoy the multiplayer in the demo & those are just 2 modes on 1 map. Great change of pace & fits the bill of the game i was looking for orginally.