This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How many game updates can you have at one time?

#21Dillon360(Topic Creator)Posted 9/10/2011 12:25:07 AM
Nah. When the new Xbox comes out... I'll get it. But I'll still keep my old arcade 360 with my hard drive so I can still play my DLC offline.

And I was talking about the extra characters for Mortal Kombat. Kenshi, Rain, and the Krooginater.

Rain and Freddy are my new favorite characters... So I GOTTA find a way to make this whole "offline DLC" thing work!
---
All it takes to be a superhero is the choice to FIGHT EVIL
#22FustmonkeyPosted 9/10/2011 12:48:10 AM
You're right, can't play the MK DLC offline without the update.

If you keep your 360 online there shouldn't be a problem. Use wired connections? Get a switch. keep all your old consoles online. I still have my old Xbox and my PS2 online.
---
Fix your NAT: http://www.freewebs.com/haximo/ports.htm
#23Dillon360(Topic Creator)Posted 9/10/2011 1:01:33 AM
Well when I move out of my fajas house (what's a farjer?) , I probably won't have internet for a while because I will be scraping by...

So I just wanted to be prepared for that inevitable day when my dad says, "Dillon... I love ya... but you gotta get the **** out of my house... =)"

=/
---
#24Dillon360(Topic Creator)Posted 9/10/2011 1:12:09 AM
OK so I did a NEW test. And I can CONFIRM that you can have AT LEAST 17 GAMES updated at one time.

But I don't have any more games...

=(

So I can't give you guys the COMPLETE answer... But I'm guessing that you can have more than 17... I'll guess that it stops at 20. But I'm not 100% sure, and it's just a guess. Maybe it stops at 17, who knows?

All I know is that somebody needs to take it from here... And hopefully we can get the EXACT answer one of these days...
---