This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How many game updates can you have at one time?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. How many game updates can you have at one time?

User Info: Dillon360

Dillon360
5 years ago#21
Nah. When the new Xbox comes out... I'll get it. But I'll still keep my old arcade 360 with my hard drive so I can still play my DLC offline.

And I was talking about the extra characters for Mortal Kombat. Kenshi, Rain, and the Krooginater.

Rain and Freddy are my new favorite characters... So I GOTTA find a way to make this whole "offline DLC" thing work!
All it takes to be a superhero is the choice to FIGHT EVIL

User Info: Fustmonkey

Fustmonkey
5 years ago#22
You're right, can't play the MK DLC offline without the update.

If you keep your 360 online there shouldn't be a problem. Use wired connections? Get a switch. keep all your old consoles online. I still have my old Xbox and my PS2 online.
Fix your NAT: http://www.freewebs.com/haximo/ports.htm

Dillon360
5 years ago#23
Well when I move out of my fajas house (what's a farjer?) , I probably won't have internet for a while because I will be scraping by...

So I just wanted to be prepared for that inevitable day when my dad says, "Dillon... I love ya... but you gotta get the **** out of my house... =)"

=/

Dillon360
5 years ago#24
OK so I did a NEW test. And I can CONFIRM that you can have AT LEAST 17 GAMES updated at one time.

But I don't have any more games...

=(

So I can't give you guys the COMPLETE answer... But I'm guessing that you can have more than 17... I'll guess that it stops at 20. But I'm not 100% sure, and it's just a guess. Maybe it stops at 17, who knows?

All I know is that somebody needs to take it from here... And hopefully we can get the EXACT answer one of these days...
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. How many game updates can you have at one time?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived