This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

with crysis 1 remake coming to xbox....

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. with crysis 1 remake coming to xbox....
4 years ago#11
Ignore Arucard, he has an irrational fear of paying developers for their work.
---
Current field of study: Game Software Development
SOLVING ALL PROBLEMS WITH THE MAXIMUM POSSIBLE AMOUNT OF BLOODSHED IS JUST THE FURBY WAY.
4 years ago#12
Nice, now I'll probably be able to run in at 30 fps lol. Stupid game!!! garghghgh
4 years ago#13

Ignore Arucard, he has an irrational fear of paying developers for their work.

Oh you. I'm not saying no on should buy this. At only 5$ more than most XBLA games released these days it makes them look downright silly. I'm saying I'M not going to buy this.
---
You should buy Beyond Good and Evil HD. Seriously, please?
4 years ago#14
Yeah, I'll be waiting for a sale before I decide to buy it.
---
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)
4 years ago#15
$20 for Crysis is a steal. Dont let the fact that it's 4 years old fool you, it still looks better than anything on the consoles today.
4 years ago#16
20 bucks for Crysis isn't a bad deal, though. I know I've never played it, so I might actually give it a go on my 360.
---
Current field of study: Game Software Development
SOLVING ALL PROBLEMS WITH THE MAXIMUM POSSIBLE AMOUNT OF BLOODSHED IS JUST THE FURBY WAY.
4 years ago#17
Quote:Those games are allowed to be GoD games because they were retail releases elsewhere.

I get what you're saying, but it's still $20.00 for a four year old game and only 12 Achievements (I assume). I'll play the demo.

Isnt RE4 getting 1000/1000? I wouldnt be surprised if Crysis is getting 1000/1000.

Btw, 20 bucks is fine. Never got the chance to experience this game on PC so this is good news to me. This and RE4. Win.
---
Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. with crysis 1 remake coming to xbox....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived