This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You have only 60 bucks, Battlefield 3 or MW3?

#41TyrantLowKeyPosted 9/10/2011 7:37:47 PM
Save it ^_^.
---
Currently Playing: Radiant Historia
All time greats: FFX Int., Shadow Hearts Series, SMT: Nocturne, TotA, FFT, Xenogears, Crono Trigger, ARF (Wii), LO (360)
#42JascoDPosted 9/10/2011 7:44:28 PM
B A T T L E F I E L D 3 ! ! ! ! ! !

My god, I can't wait no more!!!

I pass by DICE office here in Stockholm, Sweden every time I go to work and I always look at their office with the big EA and DICE logo thinking: There they sit and play, program and re-program that awesome game!!

Soon..... still so far away....
---
F.E.A.R. Simply the best!
#43sonicteam2k1Posted 9/10/2011 7:48:07 PM
I would go with MW3. It's more arcadey pick up and play and there's a lot going on in MW3 this time around. BF3 you cant just jump in have fun for a few minutes and then leave, it's a very team/objective based game where you wanna use teamwork to win.

There will be days when you come home and just want something quick to pick up and play because you're kinda tired, MW3 will cater to this.
---
See The Game Collection
http://www.gamespot.com/users/nights_team2k7/games_table?mode=own
#44JascoDPosted 9/10/2011 7:54:48 PM
^^
Not true!

Sure it's team based. But you can still **** everything and play on. Killing with a tank. Blowing up a humvee with C4. Sniping across 20 yards. Blowing up a building that a annoying camper is hiding in.

Annoy people with an UAV(remote driven small helicopter) far up in the sky.

Battlefield has more epic and big WOW moments.
---
#45sonicteam2k1Posted 9/10/2011 7:58:41 PM(edited)
JascoD posted...
^^
Not true!

Sure it's team based. But you can still **** everything and play on. Killing with a tank. Blowing up a humvee with C4. Sniping across 20 yards. Blowing up a building that a annoying camper is hiding in.

why would i want to annoy people and just cause random chaos and not help my team win? Doesn't seem very objective IMO. Also I'm a huge fan of free for all, which battlefield games don't have. Ima get both but I'd rather have MW3 if I could only pick one.
---
See The Game Collection
#46JascoDPosted 9/10/2011 8:03:18 PM
sonicteam2k1 posted...
JascoD posted...
^^
Not true!

why would i want to annoy people and just cause random chaos and not help my team win? Doesn't seem very objective IMO. Also I'm a huge fan of free for all, which battlefield games don't have. Ima get both but I'd rather have MW3 if I could only pick one.

After reading your post I understand just how much You play Bad Company 2. Please get MW3 and enjoy it!
---
#47andizzle29662(Topic Creator)Posted 9/10/2011 8:30:41 PM
Man you guys are harsh. I said call of duty or battlefield, not SKYRIM! If I said, what one game would you buy if you only had 60 bucks, then i would answer with something else. Zelda would take my money. Battlefield looks amazing, and im sure the online will be great fun.
---
Support Nintendo power! my 3ds fc is 4854-6458-9453
#48sonicteam2k1Posted 9/10/2011 9:41:15 PM
JascoD posted...
sonicteam2k1 posted...
JascoD posted...
^^
Not true!

After reading your post I understand just how much You play Bad Company 2. Please get MW3 and enjoy it!

you have no idea how much battlefield bad company 2 I've played.
---
See The Game Collection
#49DyingPancakePosted 9/10/2011 9:47:12 PM
MW3 for the sole purpose of pissing of the legions of losers and idiots on this site
---
Under a cold October sky, I wait
"I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
#50MageofBlood391Posted 9/10/2011 9:53:37 PM
Modern Warfare 3 because I'll probably play it for more time than any other game I've ever played and because then I can play with all of my friends and stuff.

Though it's a shame that I couldn't get the Hardened Edition with that. =P
---
Smart ninja-type dude.