This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

MS should have had a free game for today

#11chocoboblue99Posted 9/11/2011 3:53:39 PM
Why not have every American company give out free X, just because it's "like" holiday?

First, "like" holiday isn't a holiday.

Second, when does any company start giving out free X when it's a holiday? Never.

Stop trying to cash in on other people sadness! Horrible!
#12blakbird13Posted 9/11/2011 4:04:33 PM
AlecM2012 posted...
Please don't be a serious topic.

This...
#13TheArcadePosted 9/11/2011 4:21:56 PM(edited)
This reminds me of a girl I once knew who sided with "you know who" (I don't want to say his name, he doesn't deserve the honor. Plus I might get in trouble for it uttering the guys name on a forum like this) she said she felt bad for him, that people shouldn't demonize him. I'm like really? So it's okay to organize a mass killing spree involving thousands of innocent people. Some of which never even knew the terrorist yet were punished basically for know reason. Her mindset is clearly misguided.
---
Phantom Miria, Rippling Ophelia, Teresa of the Faint Smile, Galatea.
#14Gary StantonPosted 9/11/2011 4:46:39 PM
Brucebee, ask not what Microsoft can do for you- ask what you can do for Microsoft.

What can you do for Microsoft?
---
"War as a video game; what better way to raise the ultimate soldier?" - Solid Snake
#15DarkStar643Posted 9/11/2011 4:47:29 PM
what's today?
---
Listen to The Black Dahlia Murder.
Favorite game of all time: Earthbound
#16Silent Sniper IVPosted 9/11/2011 5:09:19 PM(edited)
So it's okay to organize a mass killing spree involving thousands of innocent people. Some of which never even knew the terrorist yet were punished basically for know reason

Are we talking about the US invasion of Iraq here? Also ITT bin laden now has voldemort he-who-shall-not-be-named status, apparently!
---
http://profile.mygamercard.net/Sazabi%20West
People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.
#17Shy420Posted 9/11/2011 5:19:06 PM
Brucebee posted...
You know, since MS is an American company and all...and since it's basically a holiday now. Maybe some kind of tower defense game would have been appropriate.

I was almost angry until you stated it should be a "tower defense game", now I'm offended at myself for laughing.

Even more funny is how serious some people are taking your comment.
---
"Things aren't different. Things are just things." -Wintermute
#18WinternovaPosted 9/11/2011 5:31:52 PM

You know, since MS is an american company and all...and since it's basically a holiday now. Maybe some kind of tower defense game would have been appropriate.

You're right. They should have given away Microsoft Flight Simulator for free.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(AFC Champs), Red Wings(Central Champs)
#19TerantatekPosted 9/11/2011 5:39:00 PM
Winternova posted...
You know, since MS is an american company and all...and since it's basically a holiday now. Maybe some kind of tower defense game would have been appropriate.
You're right. They should have given away Microsoft Flight Simulator for free.

You can using a type of google earth. It flys around using altitude and stuff. However I couldn't find the towers...
---
"Dude, I can't feel my legs. Are they there?"
Love, Peace, 4:20-14/7. Living in Euphoria