This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

C/D. As someone who owns one or both consoles, you...

#11Enix BelmontPosted 9/11/2011 3:57:11 PM
D.

I own both but I only play those that interest me. Forza and Gran Turismo I couldnt care less about, not into realistic racing games. I do tend to want to at least try 99% of exclusives, at least one in the series. I didn't really like Killzone 2 or Little Big Planet, so I didnt buy the sequels, though.
---
http://i38.tinypic.com/15mk29j.jpg
#12SODISPosted 9/11/2011 4:20:08 PM
D

I skipped on Resistance 3 for example cause the previous one sucked loudly. I also skipped on multiple XBLM arcade exclusives because they suck. Shadow Complex comes to mind: another game ruined by Nolan North.
---
NIER
#13faris_ruhiPosted 9/11/2011 4:27:31 PM
Nope, never an obligation. Case in point, I haven't played through Killzone 2, 3, Viva Pinata, LBP2, Resistance 1, 2 & 3 (although 3 is the first one that actually looks interesting to me in the series), Halo Wars, Mass Effect 1 (gonna get around to it eventually though, in a way feel obligated because I want to play through 2 & 3), Demons' Souls, and I often skip on digital download exclusive titles on PSN and XBLA.

When I just had a 360, I never felt obligated to play the exclusives it had either. And if someone put a gun to my head told me to give up my 360 and never play on one again otherwise I'm dead, leaving me with just the ps3, I would not feel obligated to play ps3 exclusives either.
---
Time...line...? Time is not made out of lines. It is made of circles. That is why clocks are round. - Caboose
PSN: SYRAPH , GT: TheRealSyraph
#14Vivi0198Posted 9/11/2011 4:58:39 PM
Deny.

I only play what interests me.
---
If you believe in Vivi0198 and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature.
#15nozomi429(Topic Creator)Posted 9/11/2011 5:03:38 PM
Megaguts posted...
D

I don't feel "obligated" to do anything related to gaming.

That makes it sounds like it rules your life or something.

Yeah, that's true. Bad wording on my part.
---
Nozomi. Zombie. Argonian.
#16BrownGrownManPosted 9/11/2011 5:23:10 PM
It's a semi-C

I pay extra attention to PS3 exclusives since it's what I tend to use the console for. My 360 is my multiplat machine so if a game didn't completely peak my interest, I didn't bother to buy it.
#17nozomi429(Topic Creator)Posted 9/11/2011 5:50:38 PM
BrownGrownMan posted...
It's a semi-C

I pay extra attention to PS3 exclusives since it's what I tend to use the console for. My 360 is my multiplat machine so if a game didn't completely peak my interest, I didn't bother to buy it.

Yeah, this is what I meant.
---
Nozomi. Zombie. Argonian.
#18BigSaltyDookiePosted 9/11/2011 5:52:38 PM
D.

I actually rarely play Exclusives from either console. The Uncharted series is really the only "must own" or even play series on either console for me.
On 360.. Alan Wake, Mass Effect, Shadow Complex, Dead Rising... that's pretty much it. I can't stand Halo or Gears.
---
Old bear.. he likes the honey!
Heart attack never stopped old big bear!
#19dr_zombergPosted 9/11/2011 5:53:01 PM
denied. i play the games that interest me, on the system that plays it best.
---
GT/PSN: KRISHANKO
dedicated in loving memory of the ohka pilots, let their courage & sacrifice never be forgotten
#20Chewy247Posted 9/11/2011 5:53:59 PM
D.
---
I'm drinking Ace of Spades like a pop soda -Waka Flocka-
GT -Shouse247-