This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Has Xbox Live been having problems for anybody?

#1LFCKINGSPosted 9/13/2011 12:19:36 PM
Yesterday My messages did not show up, so when somebody Invited me, or sent me a message there was now way of seeing it at all. & today my mate got randomly signed out & a lot of people have been having problems downloading things of the Marketplace. Is all that just a coincidence, or has something been up?
---
http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/sig/detail1/360/Len%20lfc.png
#2GobizkuPosted 9/13/2011 12:42:17 PM
No.

Try opening the recommended ports or direct connecting with the modem if you're have an issue to see if that clears it up. If it does, you know the issue is on your end.
---
"Chaos Is Not Entropy...Chaos Is Continual Creation." -Praxis
Preparation For A Coming Darkness
#3Krauser86Posted 9/13/2011 12:45:58 PM
The service is experiencing problems, has been since this morning.

Anyone who says the issues have been fixed is ignorant, and takes Microsoft's word as truth. The fact is, I got kicked off an hour ago and cannot reconnect.

Before anyone says, my connection is perfectly fine. So, it's a problem on their end, not mine. Pure and simple.
---
Bloody screen... so REAL!
Current Playing: Deus Ex: Human Revolution
#4GobizkuPosted 9/13/2011 12:57:19 PM
Krauser86 posted...
Before anyone says, my connection is perfectly fine. So, it's a problem on their end, not mine. Pure and simple.

Run the connection test and post where it fails and why. That's far more helpful than telling us what you think you know.

Furthermore there is a service alert stating the XBL service is not working for a certain chunk of people. You may be coincidentally having a connection issue while this is happening. You may actually have to do troubleshooting to resolve it, not just wait. Without the connection test, we'll have no clue what your specific issue is.
---
"Chaos Is Not Entropy...Chaos Is Continual Creation." -Praxis
Preparation For A Coming Darkness
#5LFCKINGS(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2011 2:02:16 PM
I only had problems yesterday. Everything is fine now though, for me at least...
---
http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/sig/detail1/360/Len%20lfc.png
#6_S0FTButtCheeksPosted 9/13/2011 2:10:49 PM
Joystiq has an article about it

Xbox Live is so good guyz!
---
Don't be shy, go ahead & touch. They're soft =]
Broncos > poop > your favorite team
#7CapwnDPosted 9/13/2011 2:15:55 PM

Joystiq has an article about it

Xbox Live is so good guyz!

oh god. it was probably bottlenecking becasue of the Fifia demo. Some people couldn't get online for a few hours. Most people seemed to be fine.

This isn't PSN where it goes down for a month, steals your credit card, takes your wife, crashes your truck, and kills your dog.
---
ready for a bit of the old ultra-violence