This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Games where you have every achievement except one...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Games where you have every achievement except one...
4 years ago#1
That has happened to me in Bioshock. I beat it with default difficulty and then the hard one. I have every achievement except except the one you need to get every audio-diary. Guess what? I missed ONE of the only two diaries that appear in the first level which is the only one you can't go back to. I don't know if I'll ever get that one.
Step back! This is my blast shot!
4 years ago#2
Mass Effect, need to get the Liara Ally chieve. :/ Already done like 4-5 plays dammit.
Gamertag : xXThoraxeXx
4 years ago#3

I need the Duke of Mania cheevo. Hopefully i will get it before Skyrim comes out!
I'm your huckleberry...
You spend nine months trying to get out, and the rest of your life trying to get back in.
4 years ago#4
Forza 3. The drift achievement. I don't do drifting period, so I'll never get it.

Also ME, but I have like 4 left. I have Liara's, but I don't have singularity and a couple of others because I never played the game as an adept!
4 years ago#5
Dead Space. My save data was erased so I would need to beat the game twice to have a chance to get the achievement for completing the game on the hardest difficulty. Maybe one day when I'm really bored.

Wow, you have 1 achievement point more than I do, Kungfuj0. I thought that was pretty funny.
(message deleted)
4 years ago#7
Well technically all but two, but Guitar Hero World Tour and Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock are both 48/50 forever. Rock Band 2 also.
"In peace, vigilance. In war, victory. In death, sacrifice." ~ The Grey Wardens
4 years ago#8
modern warfare 2. i dont even like fps much, dont play them often, but me and a friend rented it and i was able to get 49/50. the only one i couldnt do was get all the stars in special ops. there was 2 i wasnt able get before we returned it.
4 years ago#9
Crysis 2 (stupid 6 month achievement)
Black Ops (Moon EE)
Halo Wars (General Rank)
Halo Reach (Legendary solo)
Marvel vs Capcom 3 (Doing the 320 missions)
ITT, we compare our hard drives like it's our ****-size.-Aight_Then
4 years ago#10
NBA Street Homecourt
"Come at the king, you best not miss."
"C'mon Alex, you can do it! C'mon Alex, there's nothing to it!."
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Games where you have every achievement except one...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived