This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Games where you have every achievement except one...

#51pakathecatPosted 9/16/2011 4:21:30 AM
Two Worlds. I got the real big one (370G) last night, but still have to get the one for discovering all the locations. I'm a bit worried as there is one shrine that seems not to register on the map for me. I downloaded the patch but not sure if I want to wander the rest of the map seeing as that one shrine looks glitched.
#52MacDofGlasgowPosted 9/16/2011 4:38:34 AM
pakathecat posted...
Two Worlds. I got the real big one (370G) last night, but still have to get the one for discovering all the locations. I'm a bit worried as there is one shrine that seems not to register on the map for me. I downloaded the patch but not sure if I want to wander the rest of the map seeing as that one shrine looks glitched.

I'm fairly sure I read somewhere that one never activates on the map but you can still get it. However, you may want to research this yourself before partaking in the rest of that achievement.

Forza 3 drift was irritating, as I sucked at the drifting. However, I just made the circuit into 3 zones and took a score each time. Next run, you gotta beat it. Next run, beat that. In the end I ended up with about 120k easily. Manual gears was the thing that changed it for me, pretty much drove in 2nd gear the entire circuit. did it on the silly long Japanese track, I forget the name.
---
Backlog (6): Blue Dragon, Sacred 2, Risen, Mind Jack, X3, Dungeon Siege 3
#53pakathecatPosted 9/16/2011 5:49:33 AM
Thanks!! Yep, just read on another board the same thing while researching. So I'll probably go ahead and trod the whole map til it pops. There is a good map of the locations someone created on that board, with the teleports, shrines, and all, but I have all the ones he marked and still don't have it, so I'm assuming it includes place locations that show up on the map in the game (like Orc warcamps and such).
#54captpluto99Posted 9/16/2011 8:30:43 AM
I missed one stupid Alan Wake thermos over two playthroughs and finally found it in a really obvious place.
#55gorilla47Posted 9/16/2011 9:25:38 AM
thatauthor posted...
gorilla47 posted...
A couple arcade games that have multiplayer achievements but no multiplayer community.

that's what boosting is for, aka why I haven't completed Harm's Way.

Not my thing. Personally I'd rather just not have the achievement.
---
Don't flame me, I'm a hero. I once rescued a giant baby from a flock of angry gorillas.
#56gorilla47Posted 9/16/2011 9:27:23 AM
And ditto on the Two Worlds one. Haven't ever went back to that either.
---
Don't flame me, I'm a hero. I once rescued a giant baby from a flock of angry gorillas.
#57ZashulePosted 9/16/2011 9:39:23 AM
Missing 2 in Forza 2 - Time Trials set and 1m online credits
Missing 2 in Assassin's creed - Kill every templar glitched on me and I missed a Lucy Conversation.
Need 2 more in lego Indiana Jones 2 - Hangar 51 in 5 minutes and complete the game again in quick play
Spyglass board games - Play 5 is glitched
Braid - Time Trial, 'nuff said
Pac-Man - Perfect
Marble Blast - Advanced levels under par, and still need about 500 multiplayer gems
Sonic 4 - Untouchable, Ring Collector
And sadly, NBA 2K6 20 rebounds. Rented the game when I first got my Xbox and wasn't going for achievements at the time. Haven't played it since.

gorilla47 posted...
And ditto on the Two Worlds one. Haven't ever went back to that either.

Did that one, hated it every second. It took forever to do and my game kept locking up because I stopped looting corpses.
---
Currently Playing: Red Dead Redemption, NFS Prostreet, Burnout Paradise, SEGA All-Star Racing and SW:TFU.
Current XBOX LIVE GS: 65,265 Next Goal: 70,000