This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Trophy noise / count is so much sweeter than achievement notification / score

#21ChiliPupPosted 9/15/2011 12:52:34 PM
I don't know what's more stupid... coming here and claiming that the PS3 trophy notification is better... or defending the 360 achievement notifications as better.

Hmmm... a real head scratcher.

---
---
[This moderator or administrator was deleted at the request of this message.]
#22StJimmy19Posted 9/15/2011 12:54:23 PM
ChiliPup posted...
CapnStanky posted...
The best part about trophies is when you have to wait several minutes for them to synch.

^ Stanky, I thought you finally ditched your "dial-up" for a real internet connection. ??

---

lol @ ChiliPup you're kidding yourself if you think the Trophy/Synch thing isn't broken as hell. Even on a 20/20 connection I sit there for a good couple minutes just trying to look at my trophy list. Wonder why thats different on the 360... hmmm

And this topic is pure troll.
---
Black FC: 3739-8834-1668 | SS FC: 4083-2284-2761
3DS FC: 0946-2261-3282
#23ChiliPupPosted 9/15/2011 12:59:24 PM
StJimmy19 posted...
Even on a 20/20 connection I sit there for a good couple minutes just trying to look at my trophy list.

^ Lol are you kidding? I have never waited more than 10 seconds for my trophies to sync. Granted, I don't have that many, as I play my 360 a lot more, ...but still.

I do recommend you check your internet connection. And always use a hardwire connection. Wireless has a tendency to slow down connectivity and can cause a great deal of lag in online games. Wireless is a nice failsafe if you can't get a cable to your console, but it's quite inferior.

---
---
#24KnifegashPosted 9/15/2011 1:09:09 PM
I have the same issue, and don't bother trying to tell me to examine my internet connection. I'm sure after doing it once, it caches some of the images so synching won't take as long, but every time I compare with another friend, it really does take upwards a minute.
---
Isn't that right, Zach?
#25CapnStankyPosted 9/15/2011 1:25:19 PM
Knifegash posted...
I have the same issue, and don't bother trying to tell me to examine my internet connection. I'm sure after doing it once, it caches some of the images so synching won't take as long, but every time I compare with another friend, it really does take upwards a minute.

That's pretty much the excuse they use for anything PSN related. It must be your connection. Never mind that your connection works perfectly for everything else you do.
#26ChiliPupPosted 9/15/2011 1:41:01 PM
Knifegash posted...

I suggest you examine your internet connection.

---
---
#27Doom2006Posted 9/15/2011 1:49:39 PM
I really like that credits music.
---
GT: WelcomedDread
"We walk by a shoe store and it's like a fly going to a fly zapper." - mario_pot about his girlfriend