This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Recommend me some games please :D

#1KulaXDiamondPosted 9/17/2011 12:35:21 PM
What I have so far....
NHL 12.
Borderlands
Mass Effect
KOf2002UM
Kof98Um
SFIII Online

I have 6,000 Microsoft points to spend. Why do i have so much is becuase my xbox has the open tray error =/, need some games to hold me over till i can afford a new one....

I was thinking of SSFIVAE(I have on PC but its a tad too laggy)
RE5(Do people still play mercenaries? I loved it and have most of the achievements for it)

Other recommendations are more than welcome!
#2electrolyzerPosted 9/17/2011 12:40:08 PM
Here's my fave five.

Mirror's Edge
Alan Wake
Any Halo
Condemned 1/2
Mass Effect 2
---
Gamertag : xXThoraxeXx
#3KulaXDiamond(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2011 12:42:41 PM
electrolyzer posted...
Here's my fave five.

Mirror's Edge
Alan Wake
Any Halo
Condemned 1/2
Mass Effect 2

Thanks for the list, I have Mirrors edge on the PC. Not sure about any of the others, not a big fan of halo since i have CS on the pc(And i just traded in black ops lol)
#4themerlinPosted 9/17/2011 1:48:45 PM
My favourites

Fable 2
Fable 3
Alan Wake
Fallout 3
Fallout New Vegas
Dragon Age 1-2
Mass Effect 12
---
As the world plunges into chaos, in this the final days of the wretched human race, there is only one antidote to this misery.....THE ELECTRIC WIZARD.
#5green butterPosted 9/17/2011 1:50:31 PM
you seem to like fighting games so you should get Mortal Kombat. It's a really good game. lots of content, great graphics, great controls, fun online modes, and lots of fun and balanced characters. i love that game.
---
http://i.imgur.com/LhwwG.gif
http://www.last.fm/user/celtics91
#6Illicit56Posted 9/17/2011 5:27:07 PM
I would say go with Street Fighter Third Strike OE since it seems your into fighting games and what better fighting game than this besides maybe Tekken 6...another choice would be Deus Ex HR or Crysis 2 both are excellent games if you haven't played them already. Depending if you're a boxing fan Fight Night Champion is a fun pick up and play with a great story...
#7OgesMCPosted 9/17/2011 5:30:53 PM
I second the Condemned games, pretty good for the $12 combined they likely are now.
---
35 Lightnin'