This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So gears 3 DLC has already gone insane before the game is even out.

#61EiEiPosted 9/20/2011 8:29:25 PM
Alexanaxela posted...
wait are the people who are like "it's optional so it doesn't matter" really serious? Can they seriously not see where all this is going?

People like those don't see the bigger picture. Ignorance prevails. Hence why developers have the gall to just sell stuff as DLC instead of including it in the game.
---
A brilliant source of entertaining gaming & sports articles: http://tatfortit.wordpress.com/category/video-games
#62YAMI_ANUBIS_XPosted 9/20/2011 9:54:34 PM
Dont worry, games that cost 60 dollars drop in price rather quickly cause people are just too cheap, even for GOW3.

I know Halo Reach Legendary edtion dropped down to 50 dollars a month ago, you would be better off waiting for GOW3 to drop in price, some xbox 360 games just are not worth 60 dollars and thats why they drop so quickly is cause when you buy a 60 dollar game, you dunno if you got your moneys worth and when you actually do buy it, sometimes you are very disappointed with it cause it ends up being crap. Even if GOW3 is worth 60 dollars, people are just not willing to pay that much money for a videogame.

People do have a right to whine, cry, moan, and groan, I bet you people who say stop crying, probably cry every now and then people tell you to shut up or stop crying, so you do the samething to other people and thus your all hypocrites that should admit that there hypocrites for saying such stupid things, yes I am a hypocrite but everyone is a hypocrite, thats fact.
---
GT: Yami Anubis X I believe that is it
3DS FC:1891-1173-7323 Name YamiAnubiX