This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gears 3 manual

#41Grey_AsakuraPosted 9/21/2011 1:29:27 PM
incase noone knows mvc3 has a rly great full colored manual :)
---
http://i.imgur.com/jpm4p.jpg
#42ZashulePosted 9/21/2011 1:34:43 PM
Go buy a first party Wii game. In the US, they come with a full blown manual in english, spanish, and french. Those things are the biggest current gen manuals I know of.
---
Currently Playing: Red Dead Redemption, NFS Prostreet, Lost Odyssey, SEGA All-Star Racing and SW:TFU.
Current XBOX LIVE GS: 67,960 Next Goal: 70,000
#43snkrulesPosted 9/21/2011 1:38:01 PM
the manual of EF2000 (flight sim game) was awesome it was like a small book and it containt alot of info, from airplanes to weapons and history, it was like 200 pages with pics etc.

Magic Knight Rayearth for Sega Saturn had a fully colored manual, with tons of art, it was great to look at and read.

Personally I loved manuals, gave me something to read while on the toilet XD.
---
kaingarland.wordpress.com/2011/09/17/the-award-for-the-most-dumb-mods-goes-to/
#44shinobisBACKPosted 9/21/2011 2:03:55 PM
first thing i would do when i got a new game was read the manual on the way home on the bus or in the car. i still look at the mario3 manual sometimes for nostalgia. i think the last game i had with a good manual was mgs3 on ps2, the manual was a comic that explained the controls i think.

now the manuals just suck. i wouldn't even call them manuals. no color, sometimes not even a picture other than diagrams of the controller buttons. i agree with the others, they used to be good for reading in the bathroom too. :)