This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gears 3 manual

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Gears 3 manual

User Info: Grey_Asakura

Grey_Asakura
5 years ago#41
incase noone knows mvc3 has a rly great full colored manual :)
http://i.imgur.com/jpm4p.jpg

User Info: Zashule

Zashule
5 years ago#42
Go buy a first party Wii game. In the US, they come with a full blown manual in english, spanish, and french. Those things are the biggest current gen manuals I know of.
Currently Playing: Red Dead Redemption, NFS Prostreet, Lost Odyssey, SEGA All-Star Racing and SW:TFU.
Current XBOX LIVE GS: 67,960 Next Goal: 70,000

User Info: snkrules

snkrules
5 years ago#43
the manual of EF2000 (flight sim game) was awesome it was like a small book and it containt alot of info, from airplanes to weapons and history, it was like 200 pages with pics etc.

Magic Knight Rayearth for Sega Saturn had a fully colored manual, with tons of art, it was great to look at and read.

Personally I loved manuals, gave me something to read while on the toilet XD.
kaingarland.wordpress.com/2011/09/17/the-award-for-the-most-dumb-mods-goes-to/

User Info: shinobisBACK

shinobisBACK
5 years ago#44
first thing i would do when i got a new game was read the manual on the way home on the bus or in the car. i still look at the mario3 manual sometimes for nostalgia. i think the last game i had with a good manual was mgs3 on ps2, the manual was a comic that explained the controls i think.

now the manuals just suck. i wouldn't even call them manuals. no color, sometimes not even a picture other than diagrams of the controller buttons. i agree with the others, they used to be good for reading in the bathroom too. :)
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Gears 3 manual

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived