This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Jane's Advanced Strike Fighters or ACE Combat Asualt Horizon

#1shads3055Posted 9/21/2011 11:30:13 AM
im not sure and with JASF out next week do i cancle my pre order and get that..

the demo for Ace combat was fun but the graphics and eeee eeee the grpahics.. so i dont know..

will JASF have freefly mode? will ace combat?

which is the better game and why?
#2CapwnDPosted 9/21/2011 11:51:08 AM
Weird... I thought for sure this topic was about Air Conflicts: Secret Wars, I didn't even know about this Jane's Advanced Strike Fighters game and it comes out the same day as Air Conflicts: Secret Wars.

I'm going to be watching all of these. They may not be the greatest flight games but sometimes they're still fun, like OverG Fighters.

I'm an Ace Combat fan and I didn't like the direction of Assault Horizon. I might still get it, I'll have to play the demo more and look at more videos. But it's these other little games that sometimes take me by surprise, like Secret Weapon over Normandy. Loved that game.

Thanks for the heads up on this.
---
ready for a bit of the old ultra-violence
#3shads3055(Topic Creator)Posted 9/21/2011 1:31:49 PM
yeah im making a tuesday choice.. because if gamestop has JASF instock, when i go to pick up x men. i might cancle my pre order of ace combat. its a tough call but this JASF looks better then ace combat but ace combat has helicopters..

if i knew ace combat had freefly mode it would help, but i dont know if it does.
#4CapwnDPosted 9/21/2011 2:02:48 PM(edited)

yeah im making a tuesday choice.. because if gamestop has JASF instock, when i go to pick up x men. i might cancle my pre order of ace combat. its a tough call but this JASF looks better then ace combat but ace combat has helicopters..

if i knew ace combat had freefly mode it would help, but i dont know if it does.

Have you tried Apache: Air Assault? It's a descent chopper game. there's a demo on the marketplace. I liked it more than the Ace Combat choppers.
---
ready for a bit of the o' ultra-violence
#5shads3055(Topic Creator)Posted 9/21/2011 2:48:15 PM
yes and it was amazing.. i dont know why i have not gotten it yet.. i think airplane games are more fun in the long run..

im going to decide on tuesday, ace combat or jasf, and apache air assualt..

i think i wil end up with ace. because it has both planes and helicopters.. i just wish i new if ace has freefly mode or not