This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone think that MS should create a Report Underaged Gamer button?

#1agentspoonPosted 9/21/2011 3:51:41 PM(edited)
I don't know what the ins and outs would be but have it as away for people to report that someone underaged is playing a mature game.

Like a 13 year old playing Dead Island.
---
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!
#2MegagutsPosted 9/21/2011 3:54:14 PM
And? It's the parents discretion as to whether or not the kids play the games.
---
GT: ConfederateRokr
You should go vegan, more meat for me.
#33dsghostPosted 9/21/2011 3:55:53 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#4vigorm0rtisPosted 9/21/2011 3:58:12 PM
There's not rule that people under 17 can't play M games, they're just not supposed to buy them. Even that's just a suggestion, at least here.
---
Everything's better with zombies. Except pie.
#5DerekRossPosted 9/21/2011 4:17:51 PM
Yes! TC for president!
#6kingsteve1515Posted 9/21/2011 4:43:06 PM
agentspoon posted...
I don't know what the ins and outs would be but have it as away for people to report that someone underaged is playing a mature game.

Like a 13 year old playing Dead Island.

I'd rather have a "Report an annoying discriminatory elitist" button first.
---
GT: edgehead2008, PSN: ThinBlueLine8008
CM PUNK
#7Dragon NexusPosted 9/21/2011 4:43:30 PM
*Ponders if TC is one of those guys who thinks the high pitched voices are the only ones on Live who are immature idiots.
---
"I don't know, it's an impossible choice...I just have to hope that when I flip the coin it somehow explodes and kills me."
#8Ryan2002Posted 9/21/2011 4:45:48 PM
Dragon Nexus posted...
*Ponders if TC is one of those guys who thinks the high pitched voices are the only ones on Live who are immature idiots.

There are plenty of people with normal voices that are immature idiots...
---
A Jose Canseco bat? Tell me...you didn't pay money for this.
http://www.zreomusic.com/Zelda25.jpg =-= http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2v965tv&s=7
#9schmittycent2Posted 9/21/2011 5:23:49 PM
I agree 100% underage kids shouldn't be playing mature game. I also do agree it's the parents responsibility but it's the 21st century it's easier for parents to stick their kids in front of a tv over spending time with them. I'm a parent and I would never let my child play mature rated games it's irresponsible as a parent.
---
Xbox GT schmittycent
#10Dragon NexusPosted 9/21/2011 5:30:16 PM

There are plenty of people with normal voices that are immature idiots...

That was exactly my point.
There's this fallacy that the problem with Xbox Live is the little immature kids, forgetting there are just as many, if not more, equally immature adults on Live.
---
"I don't know, it's an impossible choice...I just have to hope that when I flip the coin it somehow explodes and kills me."