This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Something may be seriously wrong with my roommate

#11Delta ZeroPosted 9/24/2011 8:59:41 AM
The dude can do whatever he wants with his time and money. If he doesn't find anything he would enjoy, then so be it. Doesn't make him less of a gamer just because he only wants CoD. Different tastes and all that. Can't force someone's tastes and opinions on the dude because he will just not find the fun of it. It seems a bigger waste for some to buy games they don't enjoy than to not buy games at all.
---
-__-
#12Madgamer4everPosted 9/24/2011 9:14:35 AM
well at least your roommate doesnt come running and being annoying everytime nintendo music comes on. the guy is 19 but will come humming, snapping, running ,singing etc if he hears mario music, i cant even turn on my wii anymore. plus he goes to bed at 10:30. He doesnt play video games he sits on youtube for 10 hours a day watching lets plays of mario party.

who else wants to complain about their roommate because i got the short end of the stick.
---
Why does 2011 a.k.a the best year of gaming ever have to be the year i go to college?
#13Legit2Quit(Topic Creator)Posted 9/24/2011 9:14:37 AM
Not trying to bash CoD. I loved Modern Warfare 2, Blops not so much but I enjoyed it's zombies. I gave him a list of games, his responses are in the parenthesis, like Skyward Sword (just another Zelda game, they are milking the franchise), Skyrim (hated Oblivion), Dark Souls (played Demon Souls and it was too hard, why would you want to constantly lose), Mario Kart 7 (would rather have it on a console rather than a handheld), Super Mario Land (Once again said they were just milking Mario), and Batman (didn't like the first, stupid story and all you do is run through and beat up criminals over and over).
#14Delta ZeroPosted 9/24/2011 9:17:59 AM
Sounds like legit reasons not to buy them. Why would he buy things he doesn't like?
---
-__-
#15765351Posted 9/24/2011 9:23:36 AM
those are legitimate reasons for not wanting those games. and you didn't even mention the BEST games.
---
Best Show - Madoka Magica:
http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii184/leetshoe/1297526985307.png