This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

id software believes that Xbox GPU is more powerful than PS3 and .........

#31seb03Posted 9/26/2011 5:29:27 AM(edited)
PS3 fanboys editing quotes to make it sound like they are getting the better version? lol wow that is sad.
Don't know why they always get so upset and worked up about it, happens every week (and they STILL blame lazy developers). Most multiplatform games are better on the 360, misquotes and cryign about it won't change it.
---
"and when PS3 goes down you have to change your bank account and the locks on your door."
#32MikeStutterPosted 9/26/2011 6:10:06 AM
I need more info on this PS3 has mega textures and runs better. Because they seem to constantly change their opinion which console runs it better.
#33jon davisPosted 9/26/2011 10:01:51 AM
popping4it posted...
its just incredible that for me to post accurate information is wrong because its portraying the xbox360 positively.

but then a troll topic before which had misquotes and no sources has no criticisms.... just absolutely ridiculous your double standards.

actually you are mistaken his thread did NOT have the link to the eurogamer interview because he had purposely edited the quote. and thats the reason it was deleted from the boards because it was unsubstantiated rumor mongering and spreading misinformation.

so are you going to tell us why you left out the part where it says both versions will be near equal, or just keep ignoring it?
---
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
#34BloodLoverForeverPosted 9/26/2011 6:27:00 PM
seb03 posted...
PS3 fanboys editing quotes to make it sound like they are getting the better version? lol wow that is sad.
Don't know why they always get so upset and worked up about it, happens every week (and they STILL blame lazy developers). Most multiplatform games are better on the 360, misquotes and cryign about it won't change it.

This is what pisses me off, Sony and PS3 fanboys always believe that PS3 is the superior version and when some develops say otherwise they will say( oh... The PS3 is far superior but hard to develop for)!!!!
Sorry Sony but I think at this time and day it is very stupid to develop a console that is so hard for the other developers to develop for, what is even more stupid is to be proud that your console is tough to master and needs more time to be understood !!!
---
BLF
#35dreamtheater33Posted 9/26/2011 6:33:45 PM
getting the 360 version and i got the gears 320 gig so memory aint no problem.
#36ironbruPosted 9/26/2011 7:11:19 PM(edited)
How is this news? It's been know since each console launched that the PS3 has the weaker GPU. This is why some Developers have been using the cell's extra SPE's to make up for it.

Why is he going on so much about installing a disc and deleting it if you don't have enough room to install the next disc? You can do this with every multi disc 360 game.
---
Current Playing: Wipeout Series (PS1, N64, PS2, PS3, PSP), Forza Motorsport Series (Xbox, Xbox 360).
#37BloodLoverForeverPosted 9/27/2011 9:53:05 AM
dreamtheater33 posted...
getting the 360 version and i got the gears 320 gig so memory aint no problem.

Dude, I got the GOW3 console, man it is amazing:)
---
BLF