This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Should I get crysis 2 if I am getting crysis this Tuesday?

#1hellbringherPosted 9/26/2011 2:15:10 PM
Or should I just stick with crysis?
---
If someone tells you that you are on a roll...you butter say thank you
#2LandfillAOPosted 9/26/2011 2:22:22 PM
hellbringher posted...
Or should I just stick with crysis?

Crysis on consoles this tuesday? Or Crysis on PC? Well, Crysis for consoles comes out next tuesday (Oct. 4th). I have Crysis 2 and will be getting Crysis 1 when it releases next week. I'm sure you'd have fun playing both, though I hear that the story in 2 has little to do with 1. I enjoyed Crysis 2 a lot and am really looking forward to Crysis 1.
#3zerooo0Posted 9/26/2011 2:24:57 PM
If you whant the complete story. I never plaid Crysis1 so Im gonna get it eventually probably near my Birthday. But Crysis2 story has a little do with it but it doesnt really get confusing to the begining and the end. But the midle is fine and whont have any problems. So if you whant the whole thing then get it if not then wait a little longer for a price drop.
---
GOD over Money
#4hellbringher(Topic Creator)Posted 9/26/2011 2:27:45 PM
Yeah I meant next Tuesday...
---
If someone tells you that you are on a roll...you butter say thank you
#5CapnStankyPosted 9/26/2011 4:38:13 PM
I found Crysis 2 to be quite good at first, but it really was bad online and the single player campaign got old pretty damn fast. I hear Crysis 1 is better single player. For 20 bucks I might give it a look at some point, but next week is Dark Souls, and I'll still be playing Gears 3. So Crysis, Rage etc are going to wait.
#6_S0FTButtCheeksPosted 9/26/2011 4:42:24 PM

If you whant the complete story. I never plaid Crysis1 so Im gonna get it eventually probably near my Birthday. But Crysis2 story has a little do with it but it doesnt really get confusing to the begining and the end. But the midle is fine and whont have any problems. So if you whant the whole thing then get it if not then wait a little longer for a price drop.

wat
---
Don't be shy, go ahead & touch. They're soft =]
Broncos > poop > your favorite team
#7Game_king87Posted 9/27/2011 5:58:37 AM
If you buy it retail then yes it is worth the 30 bucks , its gonna be like 60 bucks on demand though , so not so worth it then.
---
---Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.---
#8beautifuldreamsPosted 9/27/2011 6:56:46 AM
no, i just rented Crysis 2, and it had an almost non-existant story. utter crap. the multiplayer was alright, but not enough to keep me wanting to play
---
nyuuuuuuuuu~