This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Please DON'T buy Forza 4

#1cremasterfanPosted 9/27/2011 3:45:33 AM
There are ONLY 5 NEW TRACKS.

Don't encourage this kind of laziness by giving them your money. The third one got sssooo dull simply because most of the tracks were OLD, and were in previous forza games. Now we are expected to drive them all over AGAIN. The thought of driving the SAME tracks over and over again makes me want to cry.

Oh but there are loads of new cars... guess what, car's take relatively no time to create when compared with creating tracks, so no wonder we have loads of cars. And what's the point of all those cars with hardly any new tracks to drive them on?
---
www.exaggeration.co.uk
#2EternalWolfPosted 9/27/2011 3:47:38 AM
But I have never played a Forza game and besides Forza the 360 doesnt have any good disc based exclusives that I can name off the top of my head.
---
As We Go...
#3Awesomely Awesome AJPosted 9/27/2011 5:05:40 AM
Don't you worry, I'm not going to buy it. But then again, I never was. I hate any racing game that isn't Mario Kart.
---
3DS 1160-9716-6904 Gamer Tag: AwesomeAJ x8
eep opp ork ah ah
#4Rdeal2Posted 9/27/2011 5:17:25 AM
Don't you mean 5 new environments,which could mean around 15 new tracks
#5Cinn_kentsu89Posted 9/27/2011 5:17:43 AM
I'm buying it because those five new tracks look very good. Plus it's beautiful and car soccer is now an actual game mode that has it's own matchmaking. Do wish it had more new tracks cause god only 1 track in f3 was interesting to me the rest were dull and boring to look at.
#6ab2c4Posted 9/27/2011 5:19:59 AM
I am not buying it but it has nothing to do with the lack of tracks. Although I really enjoy these types of racing games, the events in the Forza games are just too long. In Forza 3, by the time the races got up to 15 laps I literally found myself fighting to stay awake during races (I am not joking either). If they kept almost all the races at say 7 laps or less it would have kept my interest.
---
P5Q Pro Turbo | q9550 | 4gb DDR2 800Mhz | EVGA GTX 470 | Corsair 750TX | Samsung Spinpoint F1 1TB | Antec 902
Join the PCH F@H team 130787 today!
#7bossk5Posted 9/27/2011 5:48:40 AM
I'm buying it day one..because its gonna be excellent. I encourage all racing sim fans to buy what will sure to he the greatest console sim racer of all time Forza 4.
---
Welcome to Gamefaqs, where for some reason it's ok to bash Americans continually without fear of penalty. Mass Effect > Mass Effect 2
#8faris_ruhiPosted 9/27/2011 5:51:11 AM
I'm not buying it on release day because there are too many games coming out in the next 3 months that I'm more interested in. And probably, by the time I get through all of them, they'll have a budget release of this game out, and maybe a few DLC packs, which may involve more tracks.

Already have Forza 3 and GT5, so I'm covered if I feel like playing a sim anytime soon. If I didn't have those two already, I probably would be buying this day 1.
---
Time...line...? Time is not made out of lines. It is made of circles. That is why clocks are round. - Caboose
PSN: SYRAPH , GT: TheRealSyraph
#9SubSeenixPosted 9/27/2011 5:52:54 AM(edited)
bossk5 posted...
I'm buying it day one..because its gonna be excellent. I encourage all racing sim fans to buy what will sure to he the greatest console sim racer of all time Forza 4.

No - Forza has still too much arcade feeling in it.
GT5(Yes im saying it) played with a racing seat and a Logitech G27 will always be the better and more realistic experience on consoles.

But Forza will be great...The best exclusive the 360 had in the last years...Finally not a stupid game where its all about shooting
I hope it will sell well...At least on a level with Gears of Crap and Failo Remake/8926723(dont know at what number we are now) cause its the better game.
#10Justice98405Posted 9/27/2011 5:54:45 AM
I'm not buying it for two reasons.
One, I don't play Forza enough, so there's still TONS to do on that (I have a massive backlog of games, but I'll never get rid of Forza 3).
Two, I think this game is at LEAST one year too early. I know it's been 2 years, but they've got a TON of content in Forza 3, they did plenty of DLC (I got every piece), and should have done more DLC for a while in my opinion, and waited until at least next year for another full-release Forza game. Just my opinion.
---
To the mattresses.
PSN: Justice_98405, Xbox Live: Justice98405