This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

One thing the PS3 does better than the Xbox, any way around this little issue?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. One thing the PS3 does better than the Xbox, any way around this little issue?
4 years ago#1
it's not really relevant to most, but I have two PS3s and 3 Xboxs, but I realized that I can only really play the PS3 on same same account in any room without any hassle.

Now, I bought the gears console as I heard that the new dashboard is gonna fix the account shinanigans issue.
I thing is, I would recover my account, but with my gamerscore, I could be there all day everytime.

Is there a quicker way to play different xboxs without having to recover accounts and will the new dashboard really fix it?
---
I'm gonna make you an offer you can't refuse.
Offers made: 6 Offers refused: 0
4 years ago#2
USB drive.

Save profile to that and then swap it to whatever xbox you wanna play. Never re-download your profile EVER again.
---
True, it was noble of that animal to hurl itself into the path of that final torpedo.
4 years ago#3

USB drive.

Save profile to that and then swap it to whatever xbox you wanna play. Never re-download your profile EVER again.

This.
---
XBL Gamertag: segagamer
Need to boost online achievements in Burnout Revenge!
4 years ago#4
Hey Faris69Hilton I refuse your offer. You now need to change your sig. No I don't care what your offer is I refuse on principal.
---
And now for something completely the same.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. One thing the PS3 does better than the Xbox, any way around this little issue?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived