This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Lost: Via Domus...

#1PrealienkingPosted 10/2/2011 4:52:35 PM
So, in the past month, I have become a complete Lost addict. I absolutely love the show.

So, my question is, is Lost: Via Domus worth a rent from gamefly? Is it a worthy addition to the show, or should I act like it doesn't exist?
---
Currently Working on -
Warning: all posts after Midnight Central Time are a form of natural high that occurs due to lack of sleep.
#2Justice98405Posted 10/2/2011 4:59:04 PM
Worthy addition to the show? No, not in my opinion.
A decent game to play, if you can ignore the LAME ending it has? Sure, why not. Especially since you are such a big Lost fan.
I rented this a LONG time ago, and it was alright.
---
To the mattresses.
PSN: Justice_98405, Xbox Live: Justice98405
#3delux19Posted 10/2/2011 5:00:45 PM
I am a HUGE Lost fan, but have not played it yet. Seems like it has an interesting story though.
#4LanternOfAshPosted 10/2/2011 5:00:55 PM
Do it. Doesn't matter if it's good or not, you can get 1000gs from it in a few hours. What kind of self respecting Lost addict would you be if you didn't have this in your profile.

It's pretty decent, not much of a game though. It's not gonna hurt you or anything.
---
I've got an 82" 3D HDTV. Yeah, I went there.
#5Prealienking(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2011 5:03:12 PM(edited)
Thank you for your insight on the matter!

EDIT: two more responses while I was posting this lol.

Seems that I will be checking this game out, once I finish Tales of Vesperia!
---
Currently Working on -
Warning: all posts after Midnight Central Time are a form of natural high that occurs due to lack of sleep.
#6TimberWolfBobbyPosted 10/2/2011 7:50:32 PM
As a huge Lost fan myself, I made the mistake of paying 60 dollars for this game at launch. Probably one of my biggest gaming purchase regrets ever. I'd still say it's worth a rental if you love the show though. It's also an easy 1000 gamerscore.
---
"maybe its time to change your name to timberwolfrobert" - brunbbmerc
GT: TenaciousBobby
#7Raven-411Posted 10/2/2011 8:09:56 PM
I played it, I'll say its a DECENT GAME

Equal to the show, no

BUT fun for any lost fan

Also the graphics are stunning

And its fun playing as the cast
#8KnifegashPosted 10/2/2011 8:40:24 PM
I got it at Gamestop and returned it the next day. It's ridiculously short, but it's pretty neat interacting with the cast. But when I say it's short, it's short. I mean, when you start, you're in Season 1, you go into the jungle for a bit, and when you come back, it's Season 2 already. I feel really bad for the Lost fans expecting elaboration on some of the plot twists and bought the game at $60 on launch. It's worth $5, at best.
---
Isn't that right, Zach?
#9AnonymousFriendPosted 10/2/2011 8:44:15 PM
The non-canon story made me return the game without playing it.
---
Nothing is over-rated. Your opinion is just outnumbered.
PSN ID/Gamertag - AnonymousFriend
#10LikeTheSaltPosted 10/3/2011 4:29:49 AM
If you're a huge Lost fan, then rent it. It's not a thrill per minute type of game with high production values, but it's still pretty fun overall.
---
"You should never argue with a crazy mind. You oughta know by now"