This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Should I skip Rage for Skyrim?

#11NinjuggalotusPosted 10/3/2011 9:42:11 PM
nope
---
"Come at the king, you best not miss."
"C'mon Alex, you can do it! C'mon Alex, there's nothing to it!."
#12MR_SorenPosted 10/4/2011 6:44:36 AM
Well, technically Skyrim is also the same "stuff" repackaged.

Depends on whether you want to shoot for achievements or quest grind for achievements.

Personally, I don't even enjoy playing FPS on a console, and I'd rather have Rage. It just looks a lot more fun. However, I'm getting Dark Souls instead and may pick up Rage later on.
---
My Collection:
http://club.ign.com/b/list/custom?&lid=100018&owner=rcarello&mode=vown
#13luvmeluvmydcPosted 10/4/2011 6:54:21 AM
Get rage, hammer through it, sell it, skyrims a month away meaning you could get everything out of rage that it has to offer in the meantime.

Personally even with the good scores i have a feel that rage just isnt high up on peoples lists with the upcoming games and will be a nice steal after christmas.
---
Aslong as your loving the games on the system your playing, then YOU are the one winning the console war, remember play the games, not the console
#14axelfooley2k5Posted 10/4/2011 7:03:42 AM
I'm not into orcs and dragons and all that jazz

neither am i

but its friggn skyrim
---
you mark that frame an 8, You're entering a world of pain
#15Citrate1007Posted 10/4/2011 7:15:12 AM
Morrowind = Awesome, original, epic and massive.
Oblivion = Bland due to streamlining for consoles. Bland do to random generic loot. Bland due to bad story.
Skyrm = ??? Though I have a sneaking suspicion that in order to appeal to more people they will further break anything that made Morrowind great and turn it too much into a typical action adventure.

As for Rage it looks really good, but I don't play FPS games on consoles.
---
Relax, it's just a game.