This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Digital Foundry: BF3 360 version is superior console version

#31CapwnDPosted 10/4/2011 6:39:03 PM(edited)

I love all the fanboys on this site. Keep enjoying owning one console and being jealous about people who own all 3. I think I'll just stay away from the xbox boards. All it is is non-stop fanboyism. At least on the PS3 boards and Wii boards and Wii-U boards there are discussions about games without the need of console fanboyism from single system owners.

Don't change xbox board don't change.

k. I'm sitting here with my Wii controller in my hands, actually, about to play some Resident Evil archives. Over there, to my left is my PS3, surrounded by 3 xbox 360s as I'm typing this on my PC that is apparently too powerful to run Rage.

But go ahead and assume that you're the only one with more than one console.

*edit: I lied... I meant my gamecube controller, because I'm using that to play the game. Not the Wii controller.
---
As Above, So Below
#320ReapeR0Posted 10/5/2011 2:10:07 AM
You fanboys are all scum of the earth, you're no better than each other and if you are at each others throats because a game has 1 more pixel or frame on your outdated plastic than the other outdated plastic, you are an idiot.
---
Ban The Burqa
PSN - ReapeR345
#33stawg007Posted 10/5/2011 2:30:03 AM
RE4_Stranger posted...
At least on the PS3 boards and Wii boards and Wii-U boards there are discussions about games without the need of console fanboyism from single system owners.

Don't change xbox board don't change.

joke post? either that or you've clearly never been on those boards
---
I hear its amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hari Kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61!
#34Shinobi120Posted 10/5/2011 7:54:07 AM
RE4_Stranger posted...
At least on the PS3 boards and Wii boards and Wii-U boards there are discussions about games without the need of console fanboyism from single system owners.

Really? LMAO!
#35CapnstankypantsPosted 10/5/2011 7:58:02 AM
Another reassurance topic. I guess no one here actually read the full article which in may places talks about how the xbox was struggling and the ps3 wasn't? Dont change xbox board. Dont change. PS whos getting forza 4?
#36CapnStankyPosted 10/5/2011 8:01:47 AM
0ReapeR0 posted...
You fanboys are all scum of the earth, you're no better than each other and if you are at each others throats because a game has 1 more pixel or frame on your outdated plastic than the other outdated plastic, you are an idiot.

Says the guy that was put on Warned status twice last month for trolling the 360 forum. How's that hypocrisy taste?