This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Black Ops: Favourite clips montage (sort of) from my old channel

#1WalkingTheMilePosted 10/5/2011 6:19:50 AM
Have a look if you fancy it. Appreciate any constructive criticism.

Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/user/GamingWithMack#p/u/0/3ztFrbp0Zb8
---
WOO HOO!
#2PeelMyBananaPosted 10/5/2011 6:24:08 AM
Didn't you already post this on the BO board?
#3BilbobeggersPosted 10/5/2011 6:34:01 AM
Went there just to downvote, i'm not a fan of Black Ops or any other Call of Duty game.
I'm also not a fan of people promoting youtubeclips in these forums (the reason you got downvoted). It's just my opinion. Some people accept it, some don't.
#4WalkingTheMile(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2011 6:40:22 AM
PeelMyBanana posted...
Didn't you already post this on the BO board?

I did yes, but that was with the song being of less quality.

Also, not everyone who plays/played Black Ops still use that forum. So I'm just getting it out to as many as possible.

Bilbobeggers posted...
Went there just to downvote, i'm not a fan of Black Ops or any other Call of Duty game.
I'm also not a fan of people promoting youtubeclips in these forums (the reason you got downvoted). It's just my opinion. Some people accept it, some don't.

No worries, sorry you didn't enjoy it.
---
WOO HOO!
#5Delta ZeroPosted 10/5/2011 6:43:42 AM
I don't see what was so special about that. It was just some guy playing Black Ops, like the million other users who play Black Ops. I down voted it because it just bored me and didn't show anything exceptional.
---
-__-
#6WalkingTheMile(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2011 6:50:17 AM
Delta Zero posted...
I don't see what was so special about that. It was just some guy playing Black Ops, like the million other users who play Black Ops. I down voted it because it just bored me and didn't show anything exceptional.

It just gave me a chance to get all my clips together from my own channel, add an awesome song annnnd share it with people who might not have seen the clips yet.

I say that it is Black Ops in the title, so if I were you, I wouldn't have bothered clicking on it :O But that's just me being you, but unfortunately you are you. I'm on a horse.
---
WOO HOO!
#7FocianPosted 10/5/2011 7:02:46 AM
Call of Duty montages are really *really* not my sort of thing, so I have not criticisms to offer, either constructive or otherwise.

That being said, I did click the thumbs up in an attempt to Cygnus this: Went there just to downvote
---
GT/PSN: Focian-
People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. Chaos is born from loving things, and using people.
#8WalkingTheMile(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2011 7:14:29 AM
Focian posted...
Call of Duty montages are really *really* not my sort of thing, so I have not criticisms to offer, either constructive or otherwise.

That being said, I did click the thumbs up in an attempt to Cygnus this: Went there just to downvote

Thanks for the support :P I don't play the game anymore. It was just that I had gathered the old videos together and made it today. I realise that it is well out of date haha :P

Thanks for the positivity nonetheless! The vast amount of negativity on this board only helps people like you shine more brightly :P
---
WOO HOO!
#9Delta ZeroPosted 10/5/2011 7:19:02 AM
WalkingTheMile posted...

It just gave me a chance to get all my clips together from my own channel, add an awesome song annnnd share it with people who might not have seen the clips yet.

I say that it is Black Ops in the title, so if I were you, I wouldn't have bothered clicking on it :O But that's just me being you, but unfortunately you are you. I'm on a horse.

Wait what? Why shouldn't I have bothered clicking on it just because it says Black Ops? I own and enjoy Black Ops. o_O

It is just that this particular video is nothing we haven't seen before or even remotely interesting and original. I clicked it in hopes of seeing something worth watching, something entertaining.
---
-__-
#10WalkingTheMile(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2011 7:33:24 AM
Delta Zero posted...
WalkingTheMile posted...

Wait what? Why shouldn't I have bothered clicking on it just because it says Black Ops? I own and enjoy Black Ops. o_O

It is just that this particular video is nothing we haven't seen before or even remotely interesting and original. I clicked it in hopes of seeing something worth watching, something entertaining.

I thought this was pretty unique of me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfhEPv3OVZg

You may have seen it (and disliked it already).
---
WOO HOO!