This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Black Ops: Favourite clips montage (sort of) from my old channel

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Black Ops: Favourite clips montage (sort of) from my old channel
5 years ago#1
Have a look if you fancy it. Appreciate any constructive criticism.

Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/user/GamingWithMack#p/u/0/3ztFrbp0Zb8
WOO HOO!
5 years ago#2
Didn't you already post this on the BO board?
5 years ago#3
Went there just to downvote, i'm not a fan of Black Ops or any other Call of Duty game.
I'm also not a fan of people promoting youtubeclips in these forums (the reason you got downvoted). It's just my opinion. Some people accept it, some don't.
5 years ago#4
PeelMyBanana posted...
Didn't you already post this on the BO board?

I did yes, but that was with the song being of less quality.

Also, not everyone who plays/played Black Ops still use that forum. So I'm just getting it out to as many as possible.

Bilbobeggers posted...
Went there just to downvote, i'm not a fan of Black Ops or any other Call of Duty game.
I'm also not a fan of people promoting youtubeclips in these forums (the reason you got downvoted). It's just my opinion. Some people accept it, some don't.

No worries, sorry you didn't enjoy it.
WOO HOO!
5 years ago#5
I don't see what was so special about that. It was just some guy playing Black Ops, like the million other users who play Black Ops. I down voted it because it just bored me and didn't show anything exceptional.
-__-
5 years ago#6
Delta Zero posted...
I don't see what was so special about that. It was just some guy playing Black Ops, like the million other users who play Black Ops. I down voted it because it just bored me and didn't show anything exceptional.

It just gave me a chance to get all my clips together from my own channel, add an awesome song annnnd share it with people who might not have seen the clips yet.

I say that it is Black Ops in the title, so if I were you, I wouldn't have bothered clicking on it :O But that's just me being you, but unfortunately you are you. I'm on a horse.
WOO HOO!
5 years ago#7
Call of Duty montages are really *really* not my sort of thing, so I have not criticisms to offer, either constructive or otherwise.

That being said, I did click the thumbs up in an attempt to Cygnus this: Went there just to downvote
GT/PSN: Focian-
People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. Chaos is born from loving things, and using people.
5 years ago#8
Focian posted...
Call of Duty montages are really *really* not my sort of thing, so I have not criticisms to offer, either constructive or otherwise.

That being said, I did click the thumbs up in an attempt to Cygnus this: Went there just to downvote

Thanks for the support :P I don't play the game anymore. It was just that I had gathered the old videos together and made it today. I realise that it is well out of date haha :P

Thanks for the positivity nonetheless! The vast amount of negativity on this board only helps people like you shine more brightly :P
WOO HOO!
5 years ago#9
WalkingTheMile posted...

It just gave me a chance to get all my clips together from my own channel, add an awesome song annnnd share it with people who might not have seen the clips yet.

I say that it is Black Ops in the title, so if I were you, I wouldn't have bothered clicking on it :O But that's just me being you, but unfortunately you are you. I'm on a horse.

Wait what? Why shouldn't I have bothered clicking on it just because it says Black Ops? I own and enjoy Black Ops. o_O

It is just that this particular video is nothing we haven't seen before or even remotely interesting and original. I clicked it in hopes of seeing something worth watching, something entertaining.
-__-
5 years ago#10
Delta Zero posted...
WalkingTheMile posted...

Wait what? Why shouldn't I have bothered clicking on it just because it says Black Ops? I own and enjoy Black Ops. o_O

It is just that this particular video is nothing we haven't seen before or even remotely interesting and original. I clicked it in hopes of seeing something worth watching, something entertaining.

I thought this was pretty unique of me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfhEPv3OVZg

You may have seen it (and disliked it already).
WOO HOO!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Black Ops: Favourite clips montage (sort of) from my old channel

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived