This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which game do you think will get the higher Metacritic? BF3 or MW3?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Which game do you think will get the higher Metacritic? BF3 or MW3?
4 years ago#1
I see MW3 getting 81-82 and BF3 getting 89+
---
Forza 4!
Silent Hill: Downpour and Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim!
4 years ago#2
No clue, but the BF3 beta is pretty fun.
---
The mind is its own place, and in itself
Can make a heav'n of hell, a hell of heav'n.
4 years ago#3
CoD higher than Batsy guaranteed.
4 years ago#4
BF3
---
I hear its amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hari Kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61!
4 years ago#5
Bump
---
Forza 4!
Silent Hill: Downpour and Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim!
4 years ago#6
BF3
---
-UkD
www.humanism.org.uk / http://clear-uk.org/
4 years ago#7
BF3 for PC will probably get around 88-89. BF3 for console and MW3 will average around 84-85, probably.
---
sig here
4 years ago#8
Can't really tell to be honest. Most people are thinking BF3 because they hear all this hate on MW3. BF3's beta had it's own share of flaws, so we just have to wait and see. Whatever the outcomes are, the difference won't be too significant.
---
Moral #5: Early to rise, early to bed, makes a man healthy, but socially dead.
4 years ago#9
Hard to tell. I think the general population is becoming disenchanted with CoD... at least the intelligent ones among us. That includes a few reviewers, but I'm sure Activision has some money to throw around to make sure the average is somewhat high.

I've also heard the BF3 demo was terrible, so...
---
Gamertag: Elesp || PSN: DestroyTheEnd
gone are the days of creativity, and playing japanese games because you secretly wish you were japanese -CinisterX
4 years ago#10
Well, after playing the beta, BF3 went from a "purchase" to a "rent and try out." I'm going with Mw3 simply for that fact.
---
If there's two things I hate in this world, it's cockroaches and crying babies! Well, a crying baby cockroach would be truly terrible... So don't you dare cry!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Which game do you think will get the higher Metacritic? BF3 or MW3?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived