This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just finished Deadly Premonition.

#21supersvegetaPosted 10/8/2011 11:59:25 AM
electrolyzer posted...
Brilliant, just brilliant. I'm just listening to the jukebox songs in the menu now.

*Makes 'Axe thrown into closet' face.* :P
---
I believe it's time I gave these young people a proper lesson in violence. -Walter
http://www.trueachievements.com/mygames.aspx?gamerid=25926&complete=1
#22Killah PriestPosted 10/8/2011 12:29:06 PM
Don't the enemy voice clips get annoying though? I imagine hearing "nooooo, I don't want to dieeeeeee" a thousand times would get incredibly annoying.

I randomly made those noises IRL for like a month after playing it.

same thing with like no more heroes when they yell "my spleen" over and over.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
#23Lunar_SavagePosted 10/8/2011 12:46:01 PM
I still need to do my normal and easy playthroughs. It reaaaally sucks the achievements aren't retroactive.

That said, amazing game. Just, flat out amazing. I want a sequel. or prequel. whatever.

---
Number of Mega Cookies given: (::::) 27
http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/ad124/masterpug53/Beach%20Party/LunarSavage.jpg Pic by masterpug53
#24M4karovPosted 10/8/2011 1:10:53 PM
The inner dialogue of Agent York is the highlight of the game for me. Also York makes smoking look cool.
#25electrolyzer(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2011 8:18:18 AM
So happy there's some support for it on this board. Sometimes I really lose faith when people only wanna talk about games that haven't even came out yet.

I just got the guitar because I heard it helps with the wall shadows. Man, those things are the worst part of the game.

I can appreciate them wanting to mix it up with a new enemy type, but damn.. what the hell. :l
---
Gamertag : xXThoraxeXx
#26FFJosPosted 10/9/2011 8:46:04 AM
electrolyzer posted...
So happy there's some support for it on this board. Sometimes I really lose faith when people only wanna talk about games that haven't even came out yet.

I just got the guitar because I heard it helps with the wall shadows. Man, those things are the worst part of the game.

I can appreciate them wanting to mix it up with a new enemy type, but damn.. what the hell. :l

-------------
The flamethrower works wonders on them.

I absolutely loved the game. In the not so distant future I plan on playing through it quickly on hard for the achievement, which I'm not looking forward to because the parts with enemies were the only ones I disliked. After that I'm going to play through it on easy to just have fun and do everything.
---
.:FFJos is the name and Final Fantasy is my game:.
#27electrolyzer(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2011 3:31:17 AM
Alright, I completed my normal run and am just starting my Hard run. Getting the radio asap and Grecotch.

Man, those wall crawlers... using the guitar on them was the first time I used a melee weapon. And damn it sucks. You have to hit her on like the exact right angle.. but I got it down.

I think for this play i'll just get the infinite SMG and Shotgun. I doubt i'll need much more?
---
Gamertag : xXThoraxeXx
#28Combo MasterPosted 10/12/2011 4:05:52 AM
I love it to death for the amazing storyline the first time through. Almost perfect except for a couple retarded plot holes storyline wise. The graphics get bashed to much it's certainly better graphically than any previous gen came and the cut scenes are nice looking which is a lot of the game.

The game play is well not good at all but something about how the zombies move and talk made me not get bored of it the whole first time through.Playing it again to do all the side quests for the random ass cut scenes and than a third time to play with the infinite weapons.

Don't diss deadly premonition or prepare to get a fist in the face
---
Combo Master