This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Unable to get Battlefield games to work.. PLEASE HELP!!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Unable to get Battlefield games to work.. PLEASE HELP!!
4 years ago#1
Before the Battlefield 3 beta launched, I was playing Battlefield Bad Co online 24/7. But now however I am unable to get this or any other Battlefield to work.. I have tried everything I could think of to fix the problem, but have had no luck. Now the weird thing is I have another Xbox profile that I used during the free weekend thing, and I was able to get both the beta and Battlefield Bad Co to work.. I really want to know why I cant get these games to work on my main Xbox LIVE profile. If you guys can help me I would appreciate it thanks.
4 years ago#2
was your ea account banned?
4 years ago#3
Try playing a single player mission, get to a checkpoint, quit and go into multi. I know it sounds crazy. But that's how I was able to play BFBC2 awhile back when ea servers were acting crazy.
Gamefaqs where opinions becomes facts.
4 years ago#4
You lucky, lucky man.
4 years ago#5
Unplug your 360 from the internet. Turn it on and go to the settings for the clock, set it to 11/17/2005. Turn the 360 off, plug the ethernet back in. Turn the 360 on and see if you can get into a game.

That worked for me.
Antec P180 | Windows 7 Pro x64 | Core i7 950 @ 3.8 | 6Gb DDR3-1600| ASUS P6X58D-E | EVGA GTX 570 SC | Xbox 360 Elite | PS3 120GB
4 years ago#6
I do not think my EA account was banned but if you could tell me how to check to see if it was banned that would help. Also the last 2 solutions ill try tonight and post the results tonight if I am able to.
4 years ago#7
So i dindnt try anything because I was able to get it to work finally. I think it had somthing to do with the beta being out itself.
4 years ago#8
EA's servers have sucked since the beginning of time. They started off on PS2 where they required you to furnish your own online experience...because they didn't have a live service...and instead of using Live they've always tried to do something extra that rarely worked and left it a pain to get online...

This WILL kill BF3

there should be no reason what so ever for someone to buy a game and not be able to play it
Tactical Gaming At Its Best!!!!
My Battlefield Footage 17mins (PC)
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Unable to get Battlefield games to work.. PLEASE HELP!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived