This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So I've decided to upgrade my 60GB HDD. Is this the best option I have?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. So I've decided to upgrade my 60GB HDD. Is this the best option I have?
5 years ago#1
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-GENUINE-250GB-Hard-Drive-Xbox-360-Retail-Box-/370533476800?pt=Video_Games_Accessories&hash=item56458429c0

Seems legit and it states that it's genuine. It's a US company with a ton of feedback.

Anyway, my 60GB drive just isn't cutting it anymore. I only have like 2 games installed, but I have so many XBLA games and so much DLC from over the years that I have to delete something every time I want to download something new. I've deleted most of my XBLA games because I just don't have the space. And anymore games are really starting to push installs for adequate performance.

Is $80 the best deal I can get on a genuine 250GB hard drive?

Also, the picture shows European flags and European ratings.. I think PEGI and USK or something? I live in the USA. I'm assuming the hard drive is compatible with all 360s, but will the transfer disc give me any problems? (Is it even needed anymore?).

Thanks.
Intel Core i5-760 @ 3.52GHz | 4GB G.Skill 1600MHz DDR3 | Radeon HD5670 512MB | Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD3 | Antec Neo Eco 520C | Antec 300 Illusion | Windows 7 x64
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. So I've decided to upgrade my 60GB HDD. Is this the best option I have?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived