This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Battlefield 3 Beta

#1battlefielder12Posted 10/18/2011 5:55:10 PM
You guys should stop giving the beta such a hard time. You have to remember the beta is only a 1GB download, meaning it can only fit 1GB of data. The reason things are so glitchy and the graphics may not seem up to par is because EA only packed the most essential gameplay things into the beta. The finished product will most certainly be better. Give it a chance.
#2RedFive3Posted 10/18/2011 6:06:33 PM
The beta has been over for a while now........... let it go. But you are right and the final game will kick ass. 1 more week!
---
I'm your huckleberry...
You spend nine months trying to get out, and the rest of your life trying to get back in.
#3Link43130Posted 10/18/2011 6:10:54 PM
nah, the beta was crap because it was an old build of an unfinished game (yes, as of the end of the beta BF3 still hadn't gone gold).
---
Steam/XBL/PSN: Link43130
#4battlefielder12(Topic Creator)Posted 10/18/2011 6:11:33 PM
RedFive3 posted...
The beta has been over for a while now........... let it go. But you are right and the final game will kick ass. 1 more week!

I know, but I just searched Beta reviews an hour ago and I've been reading a lot of unnecessary flak it's been getting, especially on this site.
#5luvmeluvmydcPosted 10/18/2011 6:16:36 PM
To be fair when the beta was about the cod, pc and suchlike fanboys were rife with hate and it was almost #1 of the 360 board

now the dev's has shown the actual game will be nothing like the beta from graphics to weapon balance (as it was like they said, a server stress test aswell as unexpected bugs as a beta should be)

weeeeeeee down the list it does because no-ones got anything to troll about

nowdays its very very VERY sad pc loyalists who insist on asking why people are buying the 360 version as some kind of self e-peen boost or whatever, you know theres even one guy trying to justify $200 as the difference between the console version and a pc on decent settings??? lol, the things these kids do....
---
Aslong as your loving the games on the system your playing, then YOU are the one winning the console war, remember play the games, not the console
#6Link43130Posted 10/18/2011 6:25:34 PM
you do know the PC guys were really happy with the beta, right? I mean hell, they got an extra map that actually played like battlefield (conquest, vehicles, more than 24 players) whereas the consoles didn't.
---
Steam/XBL/PSN: Link43130
#7shinobisBACKPosted 10/18/2011 7:33:30 PM
beating the dead horse i see