This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How does Forza 4 compare to 3?

#1Carribean_CoolPosted 10/18/2011 6:36:33 PM
Also, any new features? Gameplay changes?
---
Snitsky's Condoms. If she get's pregnant, it's not your fault.
#2TheArcadePosted 10/18/2011 6:48:38 PM
I was just getting ready to create the same topic.
---
Phantom Miria, Rippling Ophelia, Teresa of the Faint Smile, Galatea.
#3tehjoey9170Posted 10/18/2011 7:18:58 PM
The a.i has been tweaked...alot. They drive real aggressively and will be always on your toes waiting for you to **** up.
---
I'm not biased,I hate all systems equally
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/red/Joey9170.jpg
#4CapwnDPosted 10/18/2011 7:30:31 PM

The a.i has been tweaked...alot. They drive real aggressively and will be always on your toes waiting for you to **** up.

But at the same time, don't they mess up like a human driver too? I've seen cars in first place wipe it on a tough turn, even saw one car go into the air and almost flip over on a turn.
---
As Above, So Below
#5Carribean_Cool(Topic Creator)Posted 10/18/2011 8:28:15 PM
How's season mode? Pretty much the same? Is the auction house still there?
---
Snitsky's Condoms. If she get's pregnant, it's not your fault.
#6Reel_Big_MikePosted 10/18/2011 8:52:23 PM
The graphics are hugely improved, the cars in autovista mode are photorealistic and they're not too far off in gameplay either. The world tour mode has changed for the better presentation and gameplay wise.
#7Samuel 025Posted 10/18/2011 9:09:53 PM
I was just playing the demo. Mesmerized by the mountain backdrop, I crashed into a guard rail at about 120 mph.
---
Dr. House and Dr. Cox should team up and cure everything.
"Drinking Santana champ, cause it's so crisp!"
#8CapwnDPosted 10/18/2011 9:14:57 PM(edited)

I was just playing the demo. Mesmerized by the mountain backdrop, I crashed into a guard rail at about 120 mph.

As fun as that Ferrari is to drive, I love starting out with the starter cars in these games. Turn off all assists right from the beginning, and it feels so much better. Especially manual shifting. Now I just need some pedals with a clutch.
---
As Above, So Below
#9Samuel 025Posted 10/18/2011 9:23:26 PM
CaPwnD posted...
As fun as that Ferrari is to drive, I love starting out with the starter cars in these games. Turn off all assists right from the beginning, and it feels so much better. Especially manual shifting. Now I just need some pedals with a clutch.

I was actually driving the BMW. Ferrari's are fun and all, but I like the feel of a car that I can possibly afford in my lifetime, I don't know why.
---
Dr. House and Dr. Cox should team up and cure everything.
"Drinking Santana champ, cause it's so crisp!"
#10CapwnDPosted 10/18/2011 9:27:43 PM

CaPwnD posted...

I was actually driving the BMW. Ferrari's are fun and all, but I like the feel of a car that I can possibly afford in my lifetime, I don't know why.

Makes perfect sense.
---
As Above, So Below