This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

difficult 360 games?

#11tremble1476Posted 10/19/2011 5:22:39 AM
L4D1 on Expert

I didn't find Halo Reach on Legendary that hard
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: Banandon
Last.fm - http://www.last.fm/user/banandon/
#12Samuel 025Posted 10/19/2011 5:39:03 AM
B1241710017 posted...
L4D1 on Expert

I didn't find Halo Reach on Legendary that hard

It had it's moments. Nothing cheap like the Library, just took patience.
---
Dr. House and Dr. Cox should team up and cure everything.
"Drinking Santana champ, cause it's so crisp!"
#13jo3_n_k8Posted 10/19/2011 5:43:09 AM
Vanquish on its highest difficulty and doing the trials is pretty tough.

Call of Duty 2 on Veteran (4, MW2, and BO were all really easy. W@W was harder with the computer being cheap, but CoD2 took the most skill IMO)

Left 4 Dead Expert

Lost Planet's hardest difficulty

There are plenty. None of them were harder than getting all MN Mission medals in Ninja Gaiden 2 though. Almost everything else pales in comparison.
#14CyricsServantPosted 10/19/2011 5:59:26 AM
I agree with everyone saying Trials HD and Super Meat Boy.

Also Dead Rising, without abusing the 'new game' option, is pretty difficult. I had trouble beating it without ever restarting but in the end it felt very rewarding.
#15DakhanavarXPosted 10/19/2011 6:30:38 AM(edited)
N+ can be pretty difficult. It's basically Super Meat Boy, but came out quite a bit earlier on XBLA (And the original N on PC before that). Didn't get nearly as much recognition, which is a shame since it had a level editor, multiplayer, and a couple of pretty large level packs to download later on (We're talkin' 200 levels for 200 points, and one of the 200 level packs was free).

Oh yeah, and this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nscP9QpXoFM
---
Member of the 8-Bit Playas: http://www.youtube.com/user/8BitPlayas
See my game collection: http://darkadia.com/member/Dakhanavar/library
#16HulkxxSMASHPosted 10/19/2011 2:14:17 PM
CyricsServant posted...

Also Dead Rising, without abusing the 'new game' option, is pretty difficult. I had trouble beating it without ever restarting but in the end it felt very rewarding.

Umm... you made Dead Rising hard by not playing as intended - you do realise the whole game was designed around the 'start new game with previous data' option? It's not 'abusing' to play as intended...

Saying that, I can't criticize; I haven't even finished it with multiple plays - currently only something like level 33, at the bombs in carpark bit with 4 mini chainsaws, a book which prolongs em, a samurai sword and an uzi with the obligatory OJ (keep getting sidetracked with other games)
---
Hulk is strongest one there is... Hulk is... only one there is... only one... there... is... Hulk feels... cold
#17CyricsServantPosted 10/19/2011 2:38:22 PM(edited)
HulkxxSMASH posted...
CyricsServant posted...

Umm... you made Dead Rising hard by not playing as intended - you do realise the whole game was designed around the 'start new game with previous data' option? It's not 'abusing' to play as intended...

Saying that, I can't criticize; I haven't even finished it with multiple plays - currently only something like level 33, at the bombs in carpark bit with 4 mini chainsaws, a book which prolongs em, a samurai sword and an uzi with the obligatory OJ (keep getting sidetracked with other games)

I didn't mean to imply that using the restart feature once or twice is abusing it. I just mean if you use the feature a dozen + times to max out Frank, the game won't be that difficult.

And while it's meant to be restarted multiple times... I wanted to see if I could beat it (without rescuing everyone) on my first go. I tried the same thing with Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter, another Capcom game you're expected to restart to advance.
#18ApextechPosted 10/19/2011 5:02:10 PM
Conan-Beat it on KING mode :)
---
XBOX LIVE :APEXTECH/PSN:APEXTECH
"WTF is this?!!!.....Dude i feel like i'm in a Fellini movie."-Tommy Lee Punk'd