This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

difficult 360 games?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. difficult 360 games?

User Info: tremble1476

tremble1476
5 years ago#11
L4D1 on Expert

I didn't find Halo Reach on Legendary that hard
Xbox Live Gamertag: Banandon
Last.fm - http://www.last.fm/user/banandon/

User Info: Samuel 025

Samuel 025
5 years ago#12
B1241710017 posted...
L4D1 on Expert

I didn't find Halo Reach on Legendary that hard

It had it's moments. Nothing cheap like the Library, just took patience.
Dr. House and Dr. Cox should team up and cure everything.
"Drinking Santana champ, cause it's so crisp!"

User Info: jo3_n_k8

jo3_n_k8
5 years ago#13
Vanquish on its highest difficulty and doing the trials is pretty tough.

Call of Duty 2 on Veteran (4, MW2, and BO were all really easy. W@W was harder with the computer being cheap, but CoD2 took the most skill IMO)

Left 4 Dead Expert

Lost Planet's hardest difficulty

There are plenty. None of them were harder than getting all MN Mission medals in Ninja Gaiden 2 though. Almost everything else pales in comparison.

User Info: CyricsServant

CyricsServant
5 years ago#14
I agree with everyone saying Trials HD and Super Meat Boy.

Also Dead Rising, without abusing the 'new game' option, is pretty difficult. I had trouble beating it without ever restarting but in the end it felt very rewarding.

User Info: DakhanavarX

DakhanavarX
5 years ago#15
N+ can be pretty difficult. It's basically Super Meat Boy, but came out quite a bit earlier on XBLA (And the original N on PC before that). Didn't get nearly as much recognition, which is a shame since it had a level editor, multiplayer, and a couple of pretty large level packs to download later on (We're talkin' 200 levels for 200 points, and one of the 200 level packs was free).

Oh yeah, and this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nscP9QpXoFM
Member of the 8-Bit Playas: http://www.youtube.com/user/8BitPlayas
See my game collection: http://darkadia.com/member/Dakhanavar/library

User Info: HulkxxSMASH

HulkxxSMASH
5 years ago#16
CyricsServant posted...

Also Dead Rising, without abusing the 'new game' option, is pretty difficult. I had trouble beating it without ever restarting but in the end it felt very rewarding.

Umm... you made Dead Rising hard by not playing as intended - you do realise the whole game was designed around the 'start new game with previous data' option? It's not 'abusing' to play as intended...

Saying that, I can't criticize; I haven't even finished it with multiple plays - currently only something like level 33, at the bombs in carpark bit with 4 mini chainsaws, a book which prolongs em, a samurai sword and an uzi with the obligatory OJ (keep getting sidetracked with other games)
Hulk is strongest one there is... Hulk is... only one there is... only one... there... is... Hulk feels... cold

User Info: CyricsServant

CyricsServant
5 years ago#17
HulkxxSMASH posted...
CyricsServant posted...

Umm... you made Dead Rising hard by not playing as intended - you do realise the whole game was designed around the 'start new game with previous data' option? It's not 'abusing' to play as intended...

Saying that, I can't criticize; I haven't even finished it with multiple plays - currently only something like level 33, at the bombs in carpark bit with 4 mini chainsaws, a book which prolongs em, a samurai sword and an uzi with the obligatory OJ (keep getting sidetracked with other games)

I didn't mean to imply that using the restart feature once or twice is abusing it. I just mean if you use the feature a dozen + times to max out Frank, the game won't be that difficult.

And while it's meant to be restarted multiple times... I wanted to see if I could beat it (without rescuing everyone) on my first go. I tried the same thing with Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter, another Capcom game you're expected to restart to advance.

User Info: Apextech

Apextech
5 years ago#18
Conan-Beat it on KING mode :)
XBOX LIVE :APEXTECH/PSN:APEXTECH
"WTF is this?!!!.....Dude i feel like i'm in a Fellini movie."-Tommy Lee Punk'd
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. difficult 360 games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived