This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I just completed Portal 2 *Spoilers*

#1O_Town_RulezPosted 10/19/2011 6:27:28 PM
The game is just awesome. The way they made GLaDOs actually being the secretary of the original owner of the testing laboratory was a cool twist.

Now I have to go play Co-Op, but I need people to play with and help me with achievements in Co-Op.
---
Not changing this Sig until the Orlando Magic win a championship (Technically Started 1-30-08)
Orlando Magic: Lockout
#2arrseeteePosted 10/19/2011 6:31:34 PM
Yeah its definately a top 3 game of the year for me. So many great moments and peferct story and pacing, even better for this type of game. I can honestly go on and on of how great it was but lets leave it at that lol.
#3SolidSnake163Posted 10/19/2011 6:33:46 PM
il tag along if u ever need a coop partner. Just send me invite
---
Gamertag: SFODD163
#4O_Town_Rulez(Topic Creator)Posted 10/19/2011 6:59:07 PM
SolidSnake163 posted...
il tag along if u ever need a coop partner. Just send me invite

I sent you a request. I could use some more people to play with also.
---
Not changing this Sig until the Orlando Magic win a championship (Technically Started 1-30-08)
Orlando Magic: Lockout
#5oasisbeyondPosted 10/19/2011 7:31:25 PM
Loved part 1... Rented part do did 7 first rooms, was bored out of my mind. I'm guessing it get's better. The first rooms were like a tutorial I guess, they were so easy. I guess it's a game I need to be in the mood to play. I'll buy it when 20$, and that's soon enough.
#6HulkxxSMASHPosted 10/19/2011 10:02:40 PM
I just finished it last Saturday - excellent game.

Best ending ever. Didn't like the end song as much as Still Alive but the opera was amazing!
---
Hulk is strongest one there is... Hulk is... only one there is... only one... there... is... Hulk feels... cold
#7degen2011Posted 10/19/2011 10:17:11 PM
This is the part where he kill you
---
My Little Ponies are Augmented
i never asked for this
#8SnowFox7Posted 10/20/2011 12:57:33 AM
Agreed, easily one of the top 3 games this year. The other two are Skyrim, of course, and either Divinity 2 or Dark Souls.

I'd offer to co-op it with ya', but I own the steam version... Might wanna give it a try if you ever get bored of the vanilla content, as the steam version has the map builder toolkit, and there's some good community content to be had from it, and hundreds of maps total. Might even be worth rebuying the game on steam after a while if you're really into it... That's what I did for L4D2, and I have no regrets, fell in love with the game all over again thx to the mass amount of community content.

Either way, great game, and the story was just so enjoyable... I'm never gonna forget those cave johnson lines lol.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDfMBd7FyZU
Welcome to the new dark ages
#9GobizkuPosted 10/20/2011 1:09:35 AM
oasisbeyond posted...
Loved part 1... Rented part do did 7 first rooms, was bored out of my mind. I'm guessing it get's better. The first rooms were like a tutorial I guess, they were so easy. I guess it's a game I need to be in the mood to play. I'll buy it when 20$, and that's soon enough.

It was $15 on steam not too long ago.
---
"Chaos Is Not Entropy...Chaos Is Continual Creation." -Praxis
Preparation For A Coming Darkness
#10FocianPosted 10/20/2011 2:08:44 AM
Space!! I wanna go to space!!

Steven Merchant was so perfect for that role. Also, Pit Boss achievement, assuming you didn't look at a guide or anything for it, is the single greatest achievement/trophy in gaming history!

I was laughing for ten minutes straight at that, purely did it because he asked me so nicely!
---
GT/PSN: Focian-
People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. Chaos is born from loving things, and using people.