This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So I got charged twice for 4000 and 1600 points but I didn't at same time...

#1NuramaTheBDPosted 10/22/2011 1:52:14 AM(edited)
Checked my email said I was charged for 1600 and 4000 points yesterday, I freaked and checked my bank account and low and behold not charged. Logged on xbox live shows i have the points. Check xbox billing page says I did. Yet bank account hasnt been charged NOR do I have any pending charges... So what is going on here?

Edit: I don't play and or own, fifa 11 or 12, my most recent games are Gears 3 and Dark Souls.
---
GENERATION 20: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
#2vigorm0rtisPosted 10/22/2011 2:45:53 AM
Charges don't post to your bank immediately. Check Monday.
---
Everything's better with zombies. Except pie.
#3djwagonPosted 10/22/2011 3:57:17 AM
if your bank has 24/7 costumer support.I would call up right now to block those .by monday you may have more charges .plus call live support you may have been hacked
---
when I was here before I went by the screen name IMPORTER1..
this is my set-up http://s164.photobucket.com/albums/u28/importer1/
#4NuramaTheBD(Topic Creator)Posted 10/22/2011 8:53:13 PM
The charges do show up immediately.. Whenever I buy subscription time it happens instantly on my account in my "pending" section.
---
GENERATION 20: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
#5RandomTag529Posted 10/22/2011 8:56:01 PM
Check with your bank anyways, though. The quicker you get a handle on things, the quicker it gets sorted out with Support if there is a problem.
---
Steam: FEGuy | Backpack: http://tf2b.com/id/feguy
#6GODx_x666Posted 10/22/2011 9:04:21 PM
Change your email and password RIGHT NOW...
Also make your password 5 letters 1 symbol and etleast 5 numbers..Example (Bacon-77777)
You shouldnt every get hacked again...
One more thing when you change your email and password..
Delete your account then recover it AFTER you change your info..
Oh yeah and dont have any thing coming or going from your email you use for your xbl account..
Follow these tips and you should be 100% secure...
---
Stay Brutal......
#7Moss_27Posted 10/22/2011 9:06:03 PM
I'd call the bank just to be safe. There is no way MS is giving points away for free. Someone's getting charged...there is no harm in making sure the bank knows about this now in case it shows up Monday.
---
"Keep watching whatever crap you like, and people with brains will make Whitney a success." Pretty_Odd on Whitney. Classic.
#8GODx_x666Posted 10/22/2011 9:10:11 PM
Call the bank after you secure your account...
Banks are gonna screw you anyway so if you lose your account and your $80 worth of mspoints it will be a lose lose...
SECURE YOUR ACCOUNT THEN DEAL WITH THE BANK......
---
Stay Brutal......
#9NuramaTheBD(Topic Creator)Posted 10/22/2011 9:19:16 PM
Rofl you guys fear monger so hard here. Lose my bank account? You're kidding rofl. I am monitoring my accounts and doing everything I should be. Changed the basic passwords but im not making any calls what so ever until something actually happens.
---
#10GODx_x666Posted 10/22/2011 9:48:56 PM
Im just trying to help a person who obviously doesnt know that someone has control of there account...
Its ok because it seems like you made this topic just to see if people would help but i hope you lose all your money in your bank account..
Plus i hope you lose your xbl account just because its obvious you think hackers are a joke...
I have over 80 xbl arcade games and countless amounts of DLC i dont want some guy on a interweb power trip to get all my content i paid for...
But TC i hope you lose your stuff just so you know it can happen to anyone...
---
Stay Brutal......