This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Yesterday I was just thining, what if GTA dropped a trailer...

#11Moss_27Posted 10/25/2011 9:48:33 AM
I thought things seemed a bit fishy when the all the sites hyped up the GTA III 10th anniversary..it just seems like R* doesn't want any mention of its franchises at all when they aren't announced yet...yet they were doing interviews and everything which is not like them normally. I am still surprised and excited as hell, but it made it wonder if something was coming soon after the past week of GTA tributes.

I feel like a kid again...and best of all, we haven't had anything spoiled to us. We know absolutely NOTHING about GTA V. It is going to be amazing to see that trailer next week. I don't know what to even expect. Even the main character is going to be a huge deal.
---
"Keep watching whatever crap you like, and people with brains will make Whitney a success." Pretty_Odd on Whitney. Classic.
#12calinks(Topic Creator)Posted 10/25/2011 1:22:24 PM
Yea the GTA III stuff was kind of a hint it seems
---
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite post on gamefaqs!
#13Dragon NexusPosted 10/25/2011 3:35:35 PM

Even the main character is going to be a huge deal.

Ha, I remember when so many people were wowwed by GTA4's initial trailer only to be "let down" by having to play as a foreigner.

"WTF WE HAVE TO PLAY AS SOME RUSSIAN DUDE!?"
---
"I don't know, it's an impossible choice...I just have to hope that when I flip the coin it somehow explodes and kills me."
#14WinternovaPosted 10/25/2011 3:55:41 PM
calinks posted...
Been too loin since I had some

Freudian slip or Freudian petticoat? Either way, it's TMI.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(AFC Champs), Red Wings(Central Champs)
#15calinks(Topic Creator)Posted 10/25/2011 4:51:18 PM
Haha
---
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite post on gamefaqs!