This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can I use 1 of the 3 free 30 day XBL on my new console with my current account ?

#1J0hnickPosted 10/25/2011 4:31:47 PM
I had an old 20gb launch model that was given to me by a friend in November 2009, and got a free months worth of XBL Gold at the time, but only used it to play 1 versus 100 as at the time the only game I had was Bayonetta (I refused to get the PS3 port as it was so poor in comparison). Once it ran out I stayed on Silver for almost a year.

I didn't actually pay for XBL Gold until this time last year when I started really playing Street Fighter seriously, as all the top players in my country tend to play on Live rather then PSN. My old 360 died around August, so I replaced it with a 4gb Slim and Im still using the 20gb HD from my old machine on my Slim. My subscription is about to run out soon, but just to save a few bucks, can I use one of the 3 free 30 day trials for XBL Gold on my current account ?, or does it only cover new accounts ?.

PS - Before anyone asks how Im using a 20gb Phat drive on a Slim, its totally doable and there are plenty of guides on Youtube, I just racked open my old Phat drive and stuck the laptop style HDD inside it into a cheap Slim HDD knock off case you can get on Ebay for $3
---
No religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment & hope of reward after death - Einstein
#2WinternovaPosted 10/25/2011 4:33:28 PM
It only works for new accounts.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(AFC Champs), Red Wings(Central Champs)
#3J0hnick(Topic Creator)Posted 10/25/2011 5:06:14 PM
Oh well
---
No religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment & hope of reward after death - Einstein