This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

C/D: dirt 3 + grid=youll never need another racing game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. C/D: dirt 3 + grid=youll never need another racing game

User Info: Lapanui

Lapanui
5 years ago#11
I can't really decide. I haven't played Grid, but if it's anything like Dirt than I guess it's a good game. I am actually close to completing Dirt 3, preordered it on Steam and got Dirt 2 with it. Both amazing games. Dirt 2 had really nice Rally Tracks, I would say even better than Dirt 3's Rally Tracks, but Dirt 3 has those awesome DC and Gymkhana Challenges.

I haven't played a Forza game before, but have seen my mate play Forza 3 and he didn't like it to begin with. After a couple of weeks he was really into it, he even got Forza 2 and enjoyed that as well. I will eventually get a Forza game, Forza 4 looked good, but to many games coming out this year now. I will most likely pick up NFS The Run though, played the demo and loved it.
Intel i7 930 @ 3.2GHz, Zalman CNPS10X Extreme, EVGA x58 FTW Motherboard, Corsair Dominator 6GB DDR3, EVGA GTX 570, Corsair HX 650W Modular PSU.

User Info: seb03

seb03
5 years ago#12
dirt 3 and grid were both meh
dirt 2 was better
"and when PS3 goes down you have to change your bank account and the locks on your door."

User Info: GollyFluff

GollyFluff
5 years ago#13
D
Mario kart is not on the list
"Captain Falcon wasn't confirmed for Brawl. Brawl was confirmed for Captain Falcon."

User Info: Halochief6

Halochief6
5 years ago#14
GollyFluff posted...
D
Mario kart is not on the list

This lol.
GT - Legendaryicon3 - Currently Playing Gears of War 3
http://potd.wetpaint.com/page/Video+Game+Character+Battle

User Info: DarknessR18

DarknessR18
5 years ago#15
D

Dirt 3 was horrible. GRID was good though.

User Info: Frisco557

Frisco557
5 years ago#16
maxmouse2008 posted...
D you forgot Forza 4

this. I love Codemasters, but they lack the option of upgrading your car.

I would recommend Grid and any of the Dirt games. In fact, the only Codemasters racing game I don't recommend is the F1 series if you aren't an F1 nut. I'm a huge car guy, but F1 is rather dull to me because you only get 12 cars and 19 tracks.
Proud owner of an '88 Peugeot.
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e14/frisco557/103_0809.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. C/D: dirt 3 + grid=youll never need another racing game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived