This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My friend just bought the Batman: Arkham City + Arkham Asylum deal from Wal-Mart

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. My friend just bought the Batman: Arkham City + Arkham Asylum deal from Wal-Mart

User Info: O_Town_Rulez

O_Town_Rulez
5 years ago#1
The problem is............. HE DOESN'T EVEN OWN AN XBOX!!!!!!!!!! His brother owns one, but doesn't let him play AT ALL!!!
Not changing this Sig until the Orlando Magic win a championship (Technically Started 1-30-08)
Orlando Magic: Lockout

User Info: Frisco557

Frisco557
5 years ago#2
okay
Proud owner of an '88 Peugeot.
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e14/frisco557/103_0809.jpg

User Info: Marnex15

Marnex15
5 years ago#3
Why did he buy it then
Official Lord of the Wiinet of LoZ: Skyward Sword | www.zeldawtwii.proboards.com

User Info: O_Town_Rulez

O_Town_Rulez
5 years ago#4
Marnex15 posted...
Why did he buy it then

Because he likes Batman and heard the game is epic.
Not changing this Sig until the Orlando Magic win a championship (Technically Started 1-30-08)
Orlando Magic: Lockout

User Info: McMarcus00

McMarcus00
5 years ago#5
O_Town_Rulez posted...
Marnex15 posted...
Why did he buy it then

Because he likes Batman and heard the game is epic.

I like jets and I think their epic, but I don't own an airfield so I don't buy one.
Will not change this signature until St Kilda win the AFL premiership - started 1 Jan 1967

User Info: Lightgamer

Lightgamer
5 years ago#6
Tell your friend that my birthday is coming up :)
Gotta say.. badaboom.

User Info: Doktor_Wilhelm

Doktor_Wilhelm
5 years ago#7
McMarcus00 posted...
I like jets and I think their epic, but I don't own an airfield so I don't buy one.

Wouldn't most people who own their own jets (or other forms of air travel); not actually own the airfield that they use?
You should just give in, go buy yourself a jet and rent some hanger space at a local airfield in order to store it!
"so i'm guessing it's doctor wilhelm vs everyone else then?" - Travisclees

User Info: RussiaOne

RussiaOne
5 years ago#8
Wait! Your friend bought the Batman deal from Wal-Mart? So does that mean your friend will start selling Arkham Asylum and Arkham City?
Avada Kedavra!

User Info: ToastyAnakin

ToastyAnakin
5 years ago#9
what a foolish thing to do. Reminds me of a fool who bought Modern warfare 2/black ops on both Ps3 AND 360....

*facepalm* Then again, i bought a 360 1 year gold card, chatpad and mic, and i don't have a 360....yet....soon, very soon...
"if gears can be done on the 360, than any game can be done on the 360" (Wisdom_Cube) "I am the content doesn't inst rest me yet"(theroc500)

User Info: kst8er

kst8er
5 years ago#10
I have a feeling that craigslist and ebay are going to be flooded with all these extra copies of arkham asylum very soon
"I consider myself an artist, but I would give it all up for a boatload of money" Jim Gaffigan
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. My friend just bought the Batman: Arkham City + Arkham Asylum deal from Wal-Mart

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived