This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

i need help for my super dilemma....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. i need help for my super dilemma....

User Info: Shadow15463

Shadow15463
5 years ago#1
i cannot decide which game to buy because they all come out at the same time, but i only have money for one. should i get Skyrim, Sonic (big fan here), halo anniversary, or Zelda: skyward sword?

let it be known that i love each of these series immensly, which is why im having trouble deciding
Games I can NOT wait for:
Zelda Skyward Sword, 3DS, Elder Scroll V, Kingdom Hearts 3D

User Info: Izick_the_Spy

Izick_the_Spy
5 years ago#2
I'm only helping because it was a super dilemma, but Skyrim, obviously.
Pic is related- http://i.imgur.com/zaO8N.gif
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=31481924&postcount=40

User Info: poultrygeist1

poultrygeist1
5 years ago#3
Skyrim is the decider if you ask me. On the one hand, it will likely be filled with bugs and glitches that will take a while to get patched, and if you're a person who likes to look up game information about it online, it will take a while for the wiki, gamefaqs to catch up. On the other hand it will keep you busy the longest while other games drop in price/ you get more money. As much as I am looking to Sonic Generations, I can't really imagine choosing it first among all of these huge holiday games. I'd personally go with Skyward Sword, partly because that game will not drop in price for a decade, partly because it's almost guaranteed to be good.

User Info: HulkxxSMASH

HulkxxSMASH
5 years ago#4
Kryptonite

Edit: I should've read more than the topic title
Hulk is strongest one there is... Hulk is... only one there is... only one... there... is... Hulk feels... cold

User Info: XyleTheAlmighty

XyleTheAlmighty
5 years ago#5
I'd say either Skyrim or SS (which are, incidentally, the two games I'm trying to decide between). I want Sonic Generations a LOT, especially after playing the demo, but I can almost guarantee it will be around $20 after Christmas. You'd be better off with one of the other two.
"I have an ongoing battle in arcades against AAA. I don't know who he is or how his skills are so widespread, but I've vowed to defeat him." - JakaIDX
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. i need help for my super dilemma....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived