This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

i need help for my super dilemma....

#1Shadow15463Posted 10/26/2011 7:47:05 PM
i cannot decide which game to buy because they all come out at the same time, but i only have money for one. should i get Skyrim, Sonic (big fan here), halo anniversary, or Zelda: skyward sword?

let it be known that i love each of these series immensly, which is why im having trouble deciding
---
Games I can NOT wait for:
Zelda Skyward Sword, 3DS, Elder Scroll V, Kingdom Hearts 3D
#2Izick_the_SpyPosted 10/26/2011 7:59:38 PM
I'm only helping because it was a super dilemma, but Skyrim, obviously.
---
Pic is related- http://i.imgur.com/zaO8N.gif
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=31481924&postcount=40
#3poultrygeist1Posted 10/26/2011 8:14:40 PM(edited)
Skyrim is the decider if you ask me. On the one hand, it will likely be filled with bugs and glitches that will take a while to get patched, and if you're a person who likes to look up game information about it online, it will take a while for the wiki, gamefaqs to catch up. On the other hand it will keep you busy the longest while other games drop in price/ you get more money. As much as I am looking to Sonic Generations, I can't really imagine choosing it first among all of these huge holiday games. I'd personally go with Skyward Sword, partly because that game will not drop in price for a decade, partly because it's almost guaranteed to be good.
#4HulkxxSMASHPosted 10/26/2011 9:10:24 PM
Kryptonite

Edit: I should've read more than the topic title
---
Hulk is strongest one there is... Hulk is... only one there is... only one... there... is... Hulk feels... cold
#5XyleTheAlmightyPosted 10/27/2011 5:28:23 AM
I'd say either Skyrim or SS (which are, incidentally, the two games I'm trying to decide between). I want Sonic Generations a LOT, especially after playing the demo, but I can almost guarantee it will be around $20 after Christmas. You'd be better off with one of the other two.
---
"I have an ongoing battle in arcades against AAA. I don't know who he is or how his skills are so widespread, but I've vowed to defeat him." - JakaIDX