This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's your favorite kind of ad?

#1EdenEndePosted 10/27/2011 12:32:14 AM
Mine would probably be a t.v. commercial. All CG, no actual gameplay. After I see that, I would start looking for in-game stuff.
---
Sanguine, my brother.
#2redkingPosted 10/27/2011 12:35:57 AM
Ones with hot chicks.
#3CapwnDPosted 10/27/2011 12:40:13 AM

Ones with hot chicks.

oh god

Mine would probably be a t.v. commercial. All CG, no actual gameplay. After I see that, I would start looking for in-game stuff.

oh hell no.

I want gameplay, period. It's easy as hell to give a CG ad and have real gameplay included. I don't want wool over my eyes, I want what I am going to be playing. I don't need to be sold on the idea of the game.
---
As Above, So Below
#4EdenEnde(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2011 2:27:59 AM
I understand wanting gameplay, but to me it's just something I could find anywhere. I think the advertising group should do a bit to make it look as good as they can. Although I don't want some super amazing movie and then some super crappy game.
---
Sanguine, my brother.
#5Ant_Of_AppPosted 10/27/2011 9:29:05 AM
As a kid I loved a humorous ad. I can still remember the commercial for Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island where the guy stuffs his face and then pops.

As an adult I like a commercials like for Saints Row 2. Ones where you see all the fun stuff you can do in a game and have a good song that fits in. Easy Es Real Gs was a good choice for that commercial.
---
Can I Play?