This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's your favorite kind of ad?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. What's your favorite kind of ad?

User Info: EdenEnde

EdenEnde
5 years ago#1
Mine would probably be a t.v. commercial. All CG, no actual gameplay. After I see that, I would start looking for in-game stuff.
Sanguine, my brother.

User Info: redking

redking
5 years ago#2
Ones with hot chicks.

User Info: CapwnD

CapwnD
5 years ago#3

Ones with hot chicks.

oh god

Mine would probably be a t.v. commercial. All CG, no actual gameplay. After I see that, I would start looking for in-game stuff.

oh hell no.

I want gameplay, period. It's easy as hell to give a CG ad and have real gameplay included. I don't want wool over my eyes, I want what I am going to be playing. I don't need to be sold on the idea of the game.
As Above, So Below

User Info: EdenEnde

EdenEnde
5 years ago#4
I understand wanting gameplay, but to me it's just something I could find anywhere. I think the advertising group should do a bit to make it look as good as they can. Although I don't want some super amazing movie and then some super crappy game.
Sanguine, my brother.

User Info: Ant_Of_App

Ant_Of_App
5 years ago#5
As a kid I loved a humorous ad. I can still remember the commercial for Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island where the guy stuffs his face and then pops.

As an adult I like a commercials like for Saints Row 2. Ones where you see all the fun stuff you can do in a game and have a good song that fits in. Easy Es Real Gs was a good choice for that commercial.
Can I Play?
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. What's your favorite kind of ad?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived