This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone looking forward to Syndicate?

#1Dr JackalPosted 10/28/2011 12:51:43 PM
It seems to look pretty cool. I don't know anything other than what I saw from some gameplay videos. What do you think about how this game looks?
---
Undefeated lifetime.
Currently playing: Xenoblade Chronicles, Dark Souls Batman: Arkham City, Battlefield 3 | Soon: Uncharted 3
#2vigorm0rtisPosted 10/28/2011 12:57:38 PM
I don't know, I liked the original, but we've already had Deus Ex: HR, and Syndicate seems like it's in the same vein.
---
Everything's better with zombies. Except pie.
#3Just_The_TipPosted 10/28/2011 1:06:20 PM
Yeah, if they could make it more like the original I would be more excited.

Being yet another game going with a First Person Perspective has me not so eager.
#4HeLeehamPosted 10/28/2011 3:00:29 PM
I agree. Loved the original don't understand why they had to make it a fps.
#5Nok_Su_KowPosted 10/28/2011 3:06:18 PM
Never played the original, but we've had this transition before with the Fallout games and that was overall a success.

I need to see more, but I like what I do see. More than Deus Ex...certainly less interested than Prey 2 though.
#6Assassin_X_GethPosted 10/28/2011 4:07:42 PM
Syndicate? You mean that awesoe game that now is a diffrent genre? Yep, I am looking forward to it.....to crash and burn!!! How dare they ruin my memories! >.<
---
GFAQS - Land where your opinion is what everyone else says it is.
#7RanmaRanmaPosted 10/28/2011 8:32:43 PM
^ Terrible attitude. Face it, Syndicate as we know it will probably never exist again. I can understand your frustration with releasing a game with the same name but different style, in fact it's almost insulting, but the end result is we have another potentially awesome game coming. A name is a name. It's not like they had two Syndicate games in the works. It was this or nothing and this seems pretty cool by its own right. Gamers love games. Haters gonna hate.
---
"and THAT was E3!"
#8SupernautusPosted 10/28/2011 8:52:32 PM
I'm going to watch it pretty closely to see what's happening. This is a game series I enjoyed when the original was released, and even syndicate wars, but this is pretty majorly different by the look of things, I'll need to be impressed by the gameplay.
---
There WILL NOT be a new gen in 2012-if I'm wrong feel free to laugh.
#9scoobydoobydontPosted 10/28/2011 8:59:24 PM
Being a FPS/FPA/like Deus Ex is the only thing getting me interested in it. If it was some boring strategy game it would be sitting next to Tropico in the bargain bin of my mind. FPP>all other perspectives. Go Syndicate! Go X-COM! Ditch those geezers and join me!! *skips away merrily, linking arms with all the FPS-fied games of the world in search of Starcraft Ghost's ghost*
---
Sometimes questions are more important than answers.
#10tYRE_602Posted 10/28/2011 9:00:52 PM
Looks great to me.

Really looking forward to it. Seems like Deus Ex: HR, only more with much better combat mechanics. The RPG lite elements and hacking seems really nice too.