This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Goldeneye Reloaded coming November 1st!

#1sonicteam2k1Posted 10/28/2011 4:21:49 PM
Can't wait. The same thing happened last year when Black Ops came out last year, Goldeneye Wii came out a week or so before it. Now it's MW3 and 007. The game on Wii was really good. I'm looking forward to playing it at 60 fps. It's gonna be awesome. It will hold me over until MW3 comes out.
---
See The Game Collection
http://www.gamespot.com/users/nights_team2k7/games_table?mode=own
#2Solid SonicPosted 10/28/2011 4:46:32 PM
Not happy.
---
The curse of bad taste is everywhere...what can you do to avoid it?
#3SubSeenixPosted 10/28/2011 4:57:37 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#4sonicteam2k1(Topic Creator)Posted 10/28/2011 5:15:08 PM
SubSeenix posted...
Hey Captain Casual

my collection say otherwise

and....... you'll get over it.
---
See The Game Collection
#5demundoPosted 10/28/2011 5:27:59 PM
Wow SubSeenix has a pretty good hate on for MW3. I can't remember the last time I saw that many cliches in one post.
#6DSplayer50Posted 10/28/2011 5:31:31 PM
SubSeenix posted...
sonicteam2k1 posted...

Hey Captain Casual

I can sell you MW3 now for 200$
If your little friends in kindergarten want it to just tell me how many
Just need to get new paper and printing ink so i can print MW3 Covers for the MW1 Cases
CAUSE THIS IS WHAT ACTIVISION DOES HAHAHAHA

If you want the best FPS Experience available and want to play in a team(probably not cause you're interested in Egoist Warfare) get Battlefield 3
At least you support a good Dev
and not someone who is making money with a game that runs on a PS2 Engine and just adds 5 new maps and a 3 hour long bad looking and bad scripted SP every year.

This is where I laughed and didn't take you serious. BF3 doesn't look that great. The beta was underwhelming considering all I hear from people is how it's better than COD then isn't very fun or different.

DICE is something else. They haven't made anything worth while since Mirror's Edge and anything multiplayer wise they touch is crap (Medal of Honor). So before you tell someone to support a good developer, jump off the overrated bandwagon, take off the fanboy goggles and think for yourself.

To original poster, I can't wait either. I picked GEWii over Black Ops on wii because I'd rather play a classic game re-imagined. GE Wii was good it just didn't have a good community.
---
GT=AlreadySoCold
Currently waiting on:Assassin's Creed Revelations Silent Hill Downpour, and Halo anniversary.
#7sonicteam2k1(Topic Creator)Posted 10/28/2011 5:34:51 PM(edited)
demundo posted...
Wow SubSeenix has a pretty good hate on for MW3. I can't remember the last time I saw that many cliches in one post.

not sure why. Hating it doesn't solve anything. Just shows the fanboy in you. I like games, don't care who makes them (as seen in my exquisite collection). If they're fun for me, I'll buy em. I don't believe in that loyalty crap. I would miss out on so many games if I were that stupid.
---
See The Game Collection
#8oasisbeyondPosted 10/28/2011 5:34:53 PM
You're way to excited for this game tc...
#9sonicteam2k1(Topic Creator)Posted 10/28/2011 5:36:36 PM
oasisbeyond posted...
You're way to excited for this game tc...

I like ma 60fps :) And really, it's a good game. Had a great time with it on Wii. I always said to myself I would enjoy it more if it ran 60 fps.
---
See The Game Collection
#10SupernautusPosted 10/28/2011 5:41:31 PM
DSplayer50 posted...
SubSeenix posted...
sonicteam2k1 posted...

DICE is something else. They haven't made anything worth while since Mirror's Edge and anything multiplayer wise they touch is crap (Medal of Honor). So before you tell someone to support a good developer, jump off the overrated bandwagon, take off the fanboy goggles and think for yourself.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 came out after mirrors edge and was a great game, and had great multiplayer, imagine that, someone with a different opinion from you.
---
There WILL NOT be a new gen in 2012-if I'm wrong feel free to laugh.