This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So 2 more years of playing games on maxed dated hardware 2 years ago? 2014

#41OrgeLambartPosted 10/30/2011 12:22:29 PM
Enjoy playing anything from Nintendo.

What do they get put out like 2 good games a year, with hundreds of junk titles mixed in.

If you exclude the gimmick games from Wii, what have they really released that was top notch gaming?

You think because they upgrade the system they'll release better games?
#42knightimex(Topic Creator)Posted 10/30/2011 1:04:25 PM
Orge Lambart13 posted...
Enjoy playing anything from Nintendo.

What do they get put out like 2 good games a year, with hundreds of junk titles mixed in.

If you exclude the gimmick games from Wii, what have they really released that was top notch gaming?

You think because they upgrade the system they'll release better games?

Yes.

Xbox 360 says Hi.
---
I was yelled at in yahoo checkers for camping.
-_-
#43NeoGeoXSegaPosted 10/30/2011 1:20:41 PM

It looks "good" cause it hasn't to do that much
Look at the Maps of MW3(can be found on various News sites)
All are small - And i mean really small.On closer look the environment will look bad and you reach the other end of the map in less than 3 seconds.
Let the ENgine do a map of the size of the Rush and Conquest Maps of BF3(PC Version)...Activision is good at fooling people...Pretty smart cause they now the Engine isn't useable for more..

Troll harder, Fuel on MW2 is huge & COD3 & WAW had maps big enough to support vehicles.

They just choose not to make huge empty maps that involve you running for 5 minutes non-stop without an opportunity to shooting at someone like the Battlefield games.
---
"gone are the days of creativity, and playing japanese games because you secretly wish you were japanese" -CinisterX
#44NemerlightPosted 10/30/2011 4:28:05 PM
Wii U is going to be the beginning of the end of Xbox 360 for me.
By that I mean if game x is on 360 as well as Wii U I'm getting it for wii u.

Oh god...
---
8/10 for misspelling tilapia. - DarkshineKnight
#45boolzeroPosted 10/30/2011 4:39:56 PM
What ever happened to playing games for the sake of the games being god, not just how fantastic they look or how improved the engine is? I can understand that mentality with some games, but I largely for great game play over overkill graphics purchase justification. AT the end of the day graphics will always become dated at some point and a game that looks stellar now will look horrid in a matter of a few years by technofiles judgements, but a good game with good game play is good regardless, and this generation has seen some really good and even great games... So while I can somewhat understand the TC's point, I don't share it and think it a trite and shallow basis for complaint given that I play games rather than watch them.

Now if you will excuse me I need to go watch the next episode of The Walking Dead...
---
Death is a dish best served with gravy...
#46Typhus665Posted 10/30/2011 6:20:33 PM
Orge Lambart13 posted...
yeah, too bad, every new release on a pc means having to spend more money on upgrades.

Also you need to plunker down well over $2500 to get a rig that will even sniff being able to play games at top levels.

Although some people can cut that price significantly by doing it yourself. Although most console users wouldn't know where to start.

You don't have to spend anywhere near $2000 to get good graphics on a PC. It isn't 1998 anymore.
---
WOH BLACK TOWAH WUT IZ YO POWAH!?
http://www.last.fm/user/Typhus89/