This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

need some advice on which xbox system/bundle i should get

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. need some advice on which xbox system/bundle i should get

User Info: Fu1lM3ta1

Fu1lM3ta1
5 years ago#1
I'm trying to decide which bundle or xbox 360 system i should get.

I'm sorta stuck between the holiday bundle which comes with halo reach and fable 3 and some other stuff.(300)

or the one with the kinect 4gb (300 +50gift card).

is there abetter bundle or deal than one of these that i am missing? thanks!

User Info: Dragovian1

Dragovian1
5 years ago#2
For pure awesomeness you need this one:

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Limited-Kinect-Star-Bundle/dp/B0050SY300/ref=sr_1_9?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1320025848&sr=1-9

If not, go with that Halo Reach and Fable 3 bundle. It has the 250 GB HDD, so you'll have plenty of space. If you want Kinect, just buy it later.
http://www.amazon.com/shops/A258UKMK08DSV0
Playing: DS- Yu-Gi-Oh WC 2011, DQ Monsters: Joker 2 / Wii- Super Paper Mario / PC- Rome: TW - Total Realism (Mod)

Fu1lM3ta1
5 years ago#3
yeah i was also considering one witha hard drive, because of the recent hard drive price hikes

Also i dun think i'm gunna be using the kinect.

But i do want the xbox to be all black.

User Info: Ant_Of_App

Ant_Of_App
5 years ago#4
This weeks sales ads show Best Buy giving a $50 gift card with the Halo/Fable bundle.
Can I Play?

Fu1lM3ta1
5 years ago#5
well, its really only a 24$ gift card because of tax on the system and i dun think i would ever really want to buy anything from BB, not specifically due to price but mostly \due to tax.

User Info: Dragovian1

Dragovian1
5 years ago#6
Fu1lM3ta1:
"well, its really only a 24$ gift card because of tax on the system and i dun think i would ever really want to buy anything from BB, not specifically due to price but mostly \due to tax."

Well, you could buy a movie or something. Heck, you could browse through their bargain bins and used games and probably find a good game for $20 or less. I've found quite a few games doing that ;P

EDIT: Of course, it should be much easier to find something or a few things with a $50 Gift Card. Also, the card can cover your tax. So, spend around $45 and the other $5 can go for tax :D
http://www.amazon.com/shops/A258UKMK08DSV0
Playing: DS- Yu-Gi-Oh WC 2011, DQ Monsters: Joker 2 / Wii- Super Paper Mario / PC- Rome: TW - Total Realism (Mod)
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. need some advice on which xbox system/bundle i should get

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived